- Salvaging the Banking System. Dodd, Randall // Challenge (05775132);Mar/Apr87, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p61
Reviews the books "Bailout: An Insider's Account of Bank Failures & Rescues," by Irvine H. Sprague and "The Gathering Crisis in Federal Deposit Insurance," by Edward J. Kane.
- LOAN RANGERS. Reich, Robert B. // New Republic;12/8/86, Vol. 195 Issue 23, p42
Reviews two books. "Bailout: An Insider's Account of Bank Failures and Rescues," by Irvine H. Sprague; "In Whose Interest? International Banking and American Foreign Policy," by Benjamin J. Cohen.
- Financing Failure: A Century of Bailouts. MARTORELLI, MICHAEL A. // Financial History;Fall2012, Issue 104, p42
A review of the book "Financing Failure: A Century of Bailouts," by Vern McKinley is presented.
- A History of Bailouts Why Government Policy Fails. // Independent;Fall2011, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p5
The article reviews several books "Financing Failure: A Century of Bailouts," by Vern McKinley and "Beyond Politics: The Roots of Government Failure," by Randy Simmons.
- Too Big to Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts. // Region (10453369);Sep2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p54
Reviews the book "Too Big to Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts," by Gary H. Stern and Ron J. Feldman.
- Book exposes, explains real causes of financial crash. LaBerge, Roy // CCPA Monitor;Nov2009, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p12
The article reviews the book "Bankruptcies and Bailouts," edited by Julie Guard and Wayne Antony.
- Understanding Depressions. Rao, Rajiv // Business Today;3/8/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p123
The article reviews several books including "The Return of Depression Economics," by Paul Krugman, "$700 Billion Bailout," by Paul Muolo and "Contagion," by John Talbott.
- Political Economy and Public Finance: The Role of Political Economy in the Theory and Practice of Public Economics (Book). Holcombe, Randall G. // Public Choice;Oct2003, Vol. 117 Issue 1/2, p231
Reviews the book "Political Economy and Public Finance: The Role of Political Economy in the Theory and Practice of Public Economics," edited by Stanley L. Winer and Hirofumi Shibata.
- Destined for Failure: American Prosperity in the Age of Bailouts. Whaley, Mary // Booklist;10/15/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 4, p6
Reviews the book "Destined for Failure: American Prosperity in the Age of Bailouts," by Nicolas Sanchez.