The Government of God (Book)
- The Changing Role of Information in Warfare (Book Review). Dahl, Eric J. // Naval War College Review;Summer2001, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p174
Reviews the book 'The Changing Role of Information in Warfare,' edited by Zalmay M. Khalilzad and John P. White.
- An Attack on Western Complacency. Monger, Karen // Harvard International Review;Dec1984, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p46
The article reviews the book "The Government of God: Iran's Islamic Republic," by Cheryl Bernard and Zalmay Khalilzad.
- The United States and Asia: Toward a New U.S. Strategy and Force Posture (Book). Rhode, Grant F. // Naval War College Review;Winter2003, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p172
Reviews the book 'The United States and Asia: Toward a New U.S. Strategy and Force Posture,' by Zalmay Khalilzad.
- THE FUTURE OF TURKISH-WESTERN RELATIONS: Toward a Strategic Plan (Book). Auld, Greg H. // Military Review;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p119
Reviews the book 'The Future of Turkish-Western Relations: Toward a Strategic Plan,' edited by Zalmay Khalilzad, Ian O. Lesser and F. Stephen Larrabee.
- THE UNITED STATES AND ASIA: Toward a New U.S. Strategy and Force Posture (Book). Minnich, James M. // Military Review;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p85
Reviews the book "The United States and Asia: Toward a New U.S. Strategy and Force Posture," edited by Zalmay Khalilzad.
- AMERICAN VICEROY. Anderson, Jon Lee // New Yorker;12/19/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 41, p54
The article focuses on the role and responsibilities of Zalmay Khalilzad as the U.S. Ambassador to Iraq, as of December 2005. He has played a big part in reconstructing the Iraqi government. Throughout his career as an ambassador, he has been labelled a neo-conservative and has publicly...
- Strategic Appraisal: The Changing Role of Information in Warfare. Fessenden, Helen // Foreign Affairs;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p168
The article reviews the book "Strategic Appraisal: The Changing Role of Information in Warfare, " edited by Zalmay Khalilzad and John White.
- Should the United Nations Security Council Approve Economic Sanctions Against Zimbabwe? // International Debates;Nov2008, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p29
This section presents an excerpt from a statement issued by Zalmay Khalilzad, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations (UN), regarding a proposed sanction against the government of Zimbabwe by the UN Security Council.
- Unocal in Afganistan. // New Internationalist;Apr2002, Issue 344, p6
Reports the appointment of Zalmay Khalilzad as US Special Envoy to Afghanistan. Representation of Khalilzad to the US government interest to the Afghani government; Career in promoting pro-military action during the administrations of Ronald Reagan, George Bush, and George W. Bush;...