Economics from the Heart (Book)
- Economics, An Introductory Analysis. Levitan, Sar A. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jul49, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p611
The article reviews the book "Economics, an Introductory Analysis," by Paul A. Samuelson.
- Economics: An Introductory Analysis. Cooper, Richard N. // Foreign Affairs;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p218
Reviews the book "Economics: An Introductory Analysis," by Paul A. Samuelson.
- Three Variations on Samuelson's Ninth. Peterson, Wahace C.; Sherman, Howard J.; McCloskey, Donald N. // Challenge (05775132);Sep/Oct73, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p61
The article is a critical appreciation of the book "Economics," by Paul Samuelson. The article suggests that Samuelson's "Economics," has been not just a leading text but also a genuine pacesetter in the sense that his format has served as a model for teaching the principles of economics to...
- Linear Programming and Economic Analysis (Book). McCloskey, Joseph F.; Wagner, Harvey M. // Operations Research;May/Jun59, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p403
Reviews the book "Linear Programming and Economic Analysis," by Robert Dorfman, Paul A. Samuelson and Robert M. Solow.
- Economics in Atlas Shrugged. Salsman, Richard M. // Objective Standard: A Journal of Culture & Politics;Spring2011, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p49
The article reviews the books "Atlas Shrugged," by Ayn Rand and "Economics," by Paul Samuelson.
- RES�MENES DE ART�CULOS. // Bolet�n (quincenal);4/2/1959, p104
No abstract available.
- Jacob and Paul Samuelson, Post-Keynesian. P.D.; S.W. // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Summer81, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p602
Discusses the scope of Post-Keynesian economics. Identification of Paul Samuelson, author of 'Economics,' as a Post-Keynesian; Types of econometric models preferred by the 'Journal of Post Keynesian Economics'; Doubts cast on Samuelson's adherence to Post-Keynesian economics.
- OTHER THINGS EQUAL. McCloskey, Deirdre N. // Eastern Economic Journal;Summer2002, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p425
Discusses the economic theory of Paul Samuelson. Qualitative theorems of economics; Function of logic in economic analysis; Details on mainstream economics.
- SOME MAJOR CHANGES IN THE PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS AS EXEMPLIFIED BY THE PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS OF PAUL SAMUELSON, 1948-1973. Brazelton, W. Robert // American Economist;Fall77, Vol. 21 Issue 2
Comments on the changes in the study of the principles of economics discussed din the textbook, 'Economics,' by Paul Samuelson. Basic differences in the definition of economic principles; Factors in judging the merits of the modern mixed economy according to Samuelson.