Developing & Managing Your School Guidance & Counseling Program, Fifth Edition
- Designing Careers: Counseling to Enhance Education, Work, and Leisure. Latack, Janina // Journal of Higher Education;Sep/Oct1986, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p564
The article reviews the book "Designing Careers: Counseling to Enhance Education, Work, and Leisure," by Norman C. Gysbers.
- Norman C. Gysbers: A Proponent of Comprehensive School Guidance Programs. Good, Glenn E.; Fischer, Ann R.; Johnston Jr., Joseph A.; Heppner, P. Paul // Journal of Counseling & Development;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p115
Norman C. Gysbers has been a major contributor to the field of counseling and guidance for more than 30 years, not only through scholarship, but also through leadership. Gysbers is best known for his work in comprehensive school guidance and for his many national leadership positions. In this...
- Developing & Managing Your School Guidance and Counseling Program, Fourth Edition. Gysbers, Norman C.; Henderson, Patricia // Counseling Today;Sep2006, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p45
The article presents an interview with Norman C. Gysbers and Patricia Henderson, authors of the book "Developing and Managing Your School Guidance Program," Fourth Edition. They were asked about the distinction between the comprehensive guidance and counseling program as described in the book...
- Book Review of Developing and Managing Your School Guidance Program. Guiffrida, Douglas A. // Counselor Education & Supervision;Jun2002, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p347
Reviews the book 'Developing and Managing Your School Guidance Program,' by Norman C. Gysbers and Patricia Henderson.
- NEW BOOKS RECEIVED-- Fall 1986. // Columbia Journal of World Business;Fall86, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p91
This article presents a list of books related to economics. Some of the books mentioned in the list are "Capitalist Property and Financial Power," by John Schoot, "Career Counseling: Skill and Techniques for Practitioners," by Norman C. Gysbers and Earl J. Moore, "Human Resource Problem...
- PRINCIPLES OF GUIDANCE (Book). Thompson, Albert S. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Mar64, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p720
Reviews the book "Principles of Guidance," by Arthur Jones.
- Counseling Methods (Book Review). // Education;Spring83, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p214
Counseling Methods: Developing Counselors. John Eddy, Michael Altekruse, and Griff Pitts. University Press of America. Washington, D.C. 1981. 274 pp. The authors maintain that their book takes a different approach from the standard textbook in counseling that are used to teach theory and...
- Counseling High School Students (Book). Munson, Harold L. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Apr75, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p619
Reviews the book `Counseling High School Students: Special Problems and Approaches' edited by John G. Cull and Richard E. Hardy.
- Personal and Interpersonal Appraisal Techniques for Counselors, Teachers, Students (Book). Tarrier, Randolph B. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Nov76, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p156
Reviews the book 'Personal and Interpersonal Appraisal Techniques for: Counselors, Teachers, Students,' by M.A. Killey.