Palisades: 100,000 Acres in 100 Years (Book)
- Palisades Park celebrates 100 years of preservation efforts. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/27/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p13
Reports on the publication of the book, 'Palisades: 100,000 Acres in 100 Years,' by Robert Binnewies, which celebrates the history of the Palisades Interstate Park Commission in New Jersey. Individuals behind the establishment of the commission.
- Parks in Peril (Book Review). Doane, Molly // Human Ecology: An Interdisciplinary Journal;Mar2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p121
Reviews the book 'Parks in Peril: People, Politics and Protected Areas,' edited by Katrina Brandon, Kent H. Redford, and Steven Sanderson.
- Ghost Horse of the Palisades (Book Review). Sherman, Louise L. // School Library Journal;Sep86, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p140
Reviews the book 'Ghost Horse of the Pallisades,' by Jean Thompson, with illustration by Stephen Marchesi.
- Building San Francisco's Parks, 1850-1930. Young, Terence; Dark, Shawna J. // Yearbook of the Association of Pacific Coast Geographers;2004, Vol. 66, p146
Reviews the book "Building San Francisco's Parks: 1850-1930," by Terence Young.
- PARKING MANUAL. Locklin, D. Philip // Journal of Marketing;Jan48, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p422
The article reviews the book "Parking Manual," published by the American Automobile Association.
- Boreatton Park: from Dame Agnes Hunt to PGL Adventure Holidays (Book Review). // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/24/90, Vol. 300 Issue 6723, p549
Reviews the book 'Boreatton Park: From Dame Agnes Hunt to PGL Adventure Holidays,' by Y. Brown.
- 'Camp and Trailer Guide' is the friend in need to a family on the open road. Lumsden, Marshall // Sports Illustrated;05/31/1971, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p9
The article reviews the book "Campground and Trailer Park Guide."
- Parks in Peril (Book). Brandon, Katrina; Redford, Kent H.; Sanderson, Steven E.; Hamilton-Smith, Elery // Electronic Green Journal;Dec2000, pN.PAG
Reviews the book 'Parks in Peril: People, Politics and Protected Areas,' edited by Katrina Brandon, Kent H. Redford and Steven E. Sanderson.
- London's Royal Parks. Beauchamp, Steven // Garden;Oct2006, Vol. 131 Issue 10, p720
The article reviews the book "London's Royal Parks," edited by Malcolm Tait.