- A bottom-line briefing. Sheen, Sally // People Management;12/04/97, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p48
Reviews the book `Making Training Pay,' by Lindsay Beaton and Steve Richards.
- Read-all about it. // Association Management;Apr97, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p26
Reviews the books `Beyond the Myths about Disabilities and Risks,' and `Training Is an Investment: Make It pay Off For You.'
- Free booklet. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p108
Reviews the booklet `Training Is an Investment: Make It Pay Off for You,' by Training Systems Inc.
- INTERNATIONAL MARKETING (Book). // Management Review;Jun86, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p64
Reviews the book 'International Marketing: Making Exports Pay Off,' by Erik Wiklund.
- Information and Technology in the Supply Chain (Book). Willcocks, Leslie // European Retail Digest;Dec99, Issue 24, p56
Reviews the book 'Information and Technology in the Supply Chain: Making Technology Pay.'
- HUMOR IN ADVERTISING...and How To Make It Pay. Payne, Stanley L.; Coulson, John S. // Journal of Marketing;Apr1964, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p109
The article reviews the book "Humor in Advertising and How to Make It Pay," by Don Herold.
- MAKING ADS PAY. Lewis, Edwin H.; Wright, John S. // Journal of Marketing;Jul1958, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p111
The article reviews the book "Making Ads Pay," by John Caples.
- MAKE THEM PAY. // Kirkus Reviews;3/1/2013, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p296
The article reviews the book "Make Them Pay," by Graham Ison.
- Make Them Pay. Pitt, David // Booklist;2/15/2013, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p33
A review of the book "Make Them Pay," by Graham Ison is presented.