The clear benefits of respecting staff
- RESPECT: Delivering Results by Giving Employees What They Really Want. // T+D;Feb2012, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p75
The article reviews the book "RESPECT: Delivering Results by Giving Employees What They Really Want" by Jack Wiley and Brenda Kowske.
- RESPECT: Delivering Results by Giving Employees What They Really Want. Feldman, Marc A. // Quality Progress;Jan2013, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p60
The article reviews the book "Respect: Delivering Results by Giving Employees What They Really Want" by Jack Wiley and Brenda Kowske.
- The Tumbling Book (Book). Lazer, Richard; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Jan79, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p63
Reviews the book 'The Tumbling Book,' by Jack Wiley.
- Boat Living (Book Review). Schwartz, Jay // Library Journal;12/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 21, p2508
Reviews the book 'Boat Living,' by Jack Wiley.
- Modifying Fiberglass Boats (Book). Tazelaar, James // LJ: Library Journal;6/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p1231
Reviews the book 'Modifying Fiberglass Boats,' by Jack Wiley.
- Asking the right questions. Roche, Lara // People Management;1/27/2011, p16
The article reviews the book "Strategic Employee Surveys," by Jack Wiley.
- The Research-Practice Gap: Diversity Predicts Performance. KRAVITZ, DAVID A.; YUENGLING, RENÉE // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;9/1/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p21
The article discusses two statistical studies that look into organizational changes, policies, and practices of business as they relate to generational change. The first study by researchers Kali Trzesniewski and Brent Donnellan examines young employees by sampling U.S. high school seniors from...
- LEADER EFFECTIVENESS TRAINING (L.E.T.) (Book). // Banking;Mar78, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p48
Reviews the book 'Leader Effectiveness Training,' by Thomas Gordon.
- Personnel appraisal. Veenstra, Joyce D. // Library Journal;11/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 20, p2327
Reviews the book 'Proceedings of the Personnel Evaluation Institute Held at Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois, October 24-26, 1975,' edited by Frances M. Pollard.