- corpsman. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p529
A definition of the term "corpsman," which refers to an enlisted individual in the U.S. Armed Forces working as a member of the medical team, is presented.
- Expert Medical Badge. Emerson, William K. // Military Collector & Historian;Summer2010, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p109
An image of the medical personnel badge established by the U.S. Army is presented.
- Enlisted doctor is master sleuth. Dietrich, Sue; Conner, Jim // All Hands;Aug94, Issue 928, p8
The article focuses on the career of Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman (SS) Erich P. Junger, who was assigned to the Armed Forces Medical Examiner's Office at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) in Washington, D.C.
- Strong to save. Stephens, Kevin // All Hands;Aug94, Issue 928, p14
The article focuses on the effort of the U.S. Marines and Sailors in helping victims of war in Croatia.
- Jackson v. Kelly. // American Journal of Law & Medicine;Fall77, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p350
Describes the decision in the case, Jackson v. Kelly where the United States Court of Appeals 10th circuit held that a former military physician was not entitled to absolute immunity from damages for medical malpractice allegedly committed in the scope of his employment.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. O'Brien, Tim; Lounsbury, Dave Edmond; Jackson, Jeffrey; Collen, Jacob; Sessums, Laura; Roy, Mike // Military Medicine;Dec2009, Vol. 174 Issue 12, preceding p1241
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ethical Practice Under Fire: Deployed Physicians in the Global War on Terrorism" in the May 2009 issue.
- Schoomaker Becomes Surgeon General. Lopez, C. Todd // Soldiers;Feb2008, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p41
The article announces that Lieutenant General Eric B. Schoomaker has been appointed as the surgeon general of the U.S. Army in February 2008.
- The United States Army Nursing Corps. // Monkeyshines on America;Sep2003 U.S. Military Army, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p12
Presents information on the U.S. Army Nursing Corps.
- Letters to the Editor. Felsen, James D. // Military Medicine;Oct2007, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p1038
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article proposing the training of a Joint Expeditionary Medicine Specialist (JEMS) in the U.S.