Take a Hike! Family Walks in the Finger Lakes and Genesee Valley Region (Book)
- Footprint Press Adds Ancillary Business. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;1/26/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 4, p101
Focuses on the collaboration of Footprint Press owners Sue and Rich Freeman and DisplayStands4You.com to sell Plexiglas stands that the Freemans made for counter displays of their travel books. Impact of the added business on Footprint's publishing revenue; Personal information on the Freemans;...
- Managing Lives: Corporate Women and Social Change. (Book). Schwab, Eleanor A. // Library Journal;4/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p110
Reviews two books on working women. "Managing Lives: Corporate Women and Social Change," by Sue J. M. Freeman; "Woman Changing Work," by Patricia W. Lunneborg.
- New Look at Trails. Seher, Jennifer // National Parks;Jan/Feb90, Vol. 64 Issue 1/2, p42
Reviews the book Trails of the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Trails For The Twenty-First Century (Book). Kinney, Sherry // Electronic Green Journal;Nov94, pN.PAG
Reviews the book 'Trails For the Twenty-First Century,' edited by Karen-Lee Ryan.
- The Heysen Trail (Book Review). Chester, Quentin // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Oct-Dec2000, Issue 78, p89
Reviews the book `The Heysen Trail: A Walker's Guide,' by Terry Lavender.
- Trails of the Triangle. Ford, Dianne // North Carolina Libraries (Online);Spring2008, Vol. 66 Issue 1/2, p32
The article reviews the book "Trails of the Triangle," second edition, by Allen de Hart.
- NFCT guidebook provides background, perspctive. Lynch, Mike // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/10/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 86, pB3
The article reviews the book "The Northern Forest Canoe Trail."
- THE FEVER TRAIL. Williams, Stephen // African Business;Feb2002, Issue 273, p49
Reviews the book 'The Fever Trail. The Hunt for the Cure for Malaria,' by Mark Honigsbaum.
- CARIBOO TRAIL. Zankowich, Paul // Education;Oct1957, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p113
The article reviews the book "Cariboo Trail," by Christil Harris.