Comprehensive Systematic Review for Advanced Nursing Practice
- ACTION RESEARCH: A METHOD FOR NURSING. de Macedo, Isabelle Pinheiro; dos Santos, Ana Dulce Batista; de Souza, Mar¡lia Fernandes Gonzaga; Azevedo, Maria Coeli Cardoso Viana; Monteiro, Akemi Iwata // Journal of Nursing UFPE / Revista de Enfermagem UFPE;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 5, p449
Objectives: understanding local and national panorama of dissertations and theses produced in nursing centers by using action-research as methodology; discuss the applicability of this method in nursing centers. Method: this is about a systematic review, involving 64 theses and dissertations of...
- A importÃ¢ncia dos cuidados paliativos prestados pelo enfermeiro Ã crianÃ§a com cÃ¢ncer em estÃ¡gio terminal Bernardo, Carolina Marinato; Bernardo, Debora Marinato; Costa, Izabele Alves; Silva, Lidia Rodrigues; Araujo, Williana Graciele Pires; Spezani, Renê dos Santos // Revista de Pesquisa: Cuidado e Fundamental;jul-set2014, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p1221
Objective: to reflect on the importance of palliative care provided by nurses to children with terminal cancer. Method: a descriptive-exploratory study conducted in the databases: LILACS, BDENF and SciELO, in the period of 2000 to 2010, where there were selected 10 potential bibliographies....
- ProduÃ§Ã£o cientÃfica de enfermagem acerca da eutanÃ¡sia: revisÃ£o integrativa da literatura do Espírito Santo, Caren Camargo; Lima, Claudia Feio da Maia; da Silva, Leandro Andrade; da Costa, Rafael Ferreira; Rodrigues, Benedita Maria Rêgo Deusdará; Pacheco, Sandra Teixeira de Araújo // Revista de Pesquisa: Cuidado e Fundamental;jul-set2014, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p1231
Objective: to describe how euthanasia has been approached in Brazilian scientific publications authored by nurses and to discuss about the described bioethics aspects related to euthanasia. Method: this was an integrative literature review based on the BDENF, SciELO, and LILACS databases using...
- PERCEPÃ‡ÃƒO DE ESTUDANTES DE ENFERMAGEM SOBRE A MORTE E O MORRER: REVISÃƒO DE LITERATURA. de Lima Pessoa, Renata; Germano, Raimunda Medeiros; de Menezes, Rejane Maria Paiva; Tourinho, Francis Solange Vieira; Malveira, Fernanda Aparecida Soares // Journal of Nursing UFPE / Revista de Enfermagem UFPE;2013 Special Issue, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p7127
Objective: to analyze the scientific literature on the perception of nursing students about the death and dying process. Method: this is an ntegrative review in which has ad guiding question <
> Articles were...
- The Revised Scope of Nurse Anesthesia Practice Embodies the Broad Continuum of Nurse Anesthesia Services. Neft, Michael; Okechukwu, Kymika; Grant, Patricia; Reede, Lynn // AANA Journal;Oct2013, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p347
The AANA determines the scope of nurse anesthesia practice. It is important for all members to understand the scope of practice that governs their work to better practice their profession and mentorship. In January 2013, the AANA Board of Directors charged the Practice Committee to revise the...
- Systematic Review of the Survival Rate and Incidence of Biologic, Technical, and Esthetic Complications of Single Implant Abutments Supporting Fixed Prostheses. Zembic, Anja; Sunjai Kim; Zwahlen, Marcel; Kelly, J. Robert // International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Implants;2014 Supplement, Vol. 29, p99
Purpose: To assess the 5-year survival rate and number of technical, biologic, and esthetic complications involving implant abutments. Materials and Methods: Electronic (Medline) and hand searches were performed to assess studies on metal and ceramic implant abutments. Relevant data from a...
- SYSTEMATIC REVIEWS IN NURSING RESEARCH. Evans, David; Kowanko, Inge; Hodgkinson, Brent // Australian Nursing Journal;May98, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p42
Opinion. Presents information on systematic reviews in nursing research. Why systematic reviews are needed in nursing research; What are systematic reviews; How systematic reviews can be assessed for quality.
- What is a systematic review? Clarke, Jane // Evidence Based Nursing;Jul2011, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p64
No abstract available.
- How to do a Systematic Literature Review in Nursing. Hunt, Jane // Nursing Children & Young People;Apr2013, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p12
The article reviews the book ``How to do a Systematic Literature Review in Nursing'' by Josette Bettany-Saltikov.