- The Challenger Spirit: Organisations That Disturb the Status Quo. // Coaching at Work;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p51
The article reviews the book "The Challenger Spirit: Organisations That Disturb the Status Quo," by Khurshed Dehnugara and Claire Genkai Breeze.
- The Challenger Spirit. // Director;Sep2011, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p16
The article reviews the book "The Challenger Spirit," by Khurshed Dehnugara and Claire Genkai Breeze.
- ONLY THE BRAVE. // Professional Manager;Feb2012, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p44
An interview with Khurshed Dehnugara and Claire Genkai Breeze, Relume, research and advisory firm, Great Britain is presented. When asked about their book "The Challenger Spirit: A study of organisations," Dehnugara responds it as an inspiration to those who want to challenge the status quo....
- Flawed but Willing. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;2015 2nd Quarter, p17
No abstract available.
- OF THE DECADE. // Coaching at Work;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p30
No abstract available.
- THE BENEFITS OF ENGAGED STAFF. // Management Today;Sep2014, Issue 9, p52
The article presents commentary about employee engagement from several notables. Author Claire Genkai Breeze discusses a business she established aimed at understanding how firms can create a culture of engagement. Psychology professor Rob Briner says most consulting advice on promoting employee...
- LEADER EFFECTIVENESS TRAINING (L.E.T.) (Book). // Banking;Mar78, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p48
Reviews the book 'Leader Effectiveness Training,' by Thomas Gordon.
- Personnel appraisal. Veenstra, Joyce D. // Library Journal;11/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 20, p2327
Reviews the book 'Proceedings of the Personnel Evaluation Institute Held at Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois, October 24-26, 1975,' edited by Frances M. Pollard.
- Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management. // Training & Development Journal;Aug84, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p79
Reviews the book 'Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management,' by Charles LaBelle, Susan Bookbinder, John DeMarino, Michael Krawetz, Denise Kreiger, Barbara Dalton, Lynette Mayne, Leonard Smith and John Tangney.