- Forecasts: Paperbacks. Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;4/10/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 15, p60
Reviews the books `Book Selling 101: A Marketing Primer for Authors and Publishers,' by Art and Jean Heine, `How to Successfully Sell Your Book: An Insider's Guide to the Business of Writing and Publishing,' by George Beahm and `Jobsmarts for Twentysomethings,' by Bradley Richardson.
- Make a Difference. Brown, Warren K. // Professional Safety;Mar2009, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p8
The article discusses the qualities of the new officers of the Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) in the U.S. The author asserts that a candidate must know how to make a difference and prove that he/she deserves the position. It states that the officers must be knowledgeable on the importance of...
- Thomas Selle (Book). Johnston, Gregory S. // Music & Letters;May2001, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p301
Reviews the book 'Thomas Selle (1599-1663): BeitraÃ¤ge zu Leben und Werk des Hamburger Kantors und Komponisten anlaÃ¤sslich seines 400. Geburstages.'
- CELEBRITY SELL (Book). Brown, Scott // Entertainment Weekly;02/08/2002, Issue 638, p72
Reviews the book 'Celebrity Sell.'
- SITUATIONAL SELLING (Book). Weeks, William A.; Tanner, John F. // Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management;Winter90, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p63
Reviews the book "Situational Selling," by Paul J. Kelly.
- STRATEGY IN SELLING. Wennberg, S. G. // Journal of Marketing;Oct48, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p254
The article reviews the book "Strategy in Selling," by J.C. Aspley.
- Try a Little Corporate Intelligence. Gitomer, Jeffrey // njbiz;8/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p21
Reviews the book "How Winners Sell: 21 Proven Strategies to Sell the Competition and Win the Big Sale," by Dave Stein.
- MY ADVENTURES IN SELLING,. Albrecht, Arthur E.; Beckman, Theodore N. // Journal of Marketing;Apr1938, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p327
The article reviews the book "My Adventures in Selling," by Saunders Norvell.
- SELLING TOMORROW'S PRODUCTION. Longman, Donald R.; Thompson, Walter // Journal of Marketing;Jul1946, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p99
The article reviews the book "Selling Tomorrow's Production."