- Cruising Designs (Book Review). Rowland, Donald C. // Library Journal;6/15/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p1433
Reviews the book 'Cruising Designs: Power and Sail,' by Edward S. Brewer in association with Robert E. Wallstrom.
- Alberg. Hughes, Ivor // Pacific Yachting;Dec2012, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p58
The article offers information on the 17th Alberg Rendezvous with 11 Albergs and Alberg designs of different sizes in attendance held at Salt Spring Marina in SaltSpring Island, British Columbia in 2012.
- Birth of a boat. Plueddeman, Charles // Boating;Feb98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p142
Looks at how boats are designed. Comments from Chaparral President Jim Lane and Vice President William `Buck' Pegg; Information on steps taken when drawing a design; How the features of the boat are constructed.
- How to build a raft. Denver, Bob // Men's Health;Mar97, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p172
Illustrates the three simple steps involved in building a decent raft. Being resourceful; Making the cut; Getting hitched.
- Install a Universal T-top on Your Boat. HUSSAINY, ALI // Boating World;Mar2013, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing a custom Universal T-top on a boat.
- Boat Building in Winterton, Trinity Bay, Newfoundland. GROTH, SUSAN CHARLES T. // Western Folklore;Spring/Summer2008, Vol. 67 Issue 2/3, p308
The article reviews the book "Boat Building in Winterton, Trinity Bay, Newfoundland," by David A. Taylor.
- Family VALUES. Coyle, Jay // Yachting;Jun2009, Vol. 205 Issue 6, p48
The author reflects on the construction design of the 64-feet Voyager cruiser from Offshore Yachts.
- FLOAT YOUR BOAT. Shelton, Will // Mother Earth News;Jul2001, Issue 186, p54
Presents a guideline for building a boat. Process of construction; Materials.
- TOUR DE FORCE. // Boating;Mar2008, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p36
The article lists modern boat manufacturers in the U.S., including Grady-White, Mastercraft, and Correct Craft.