- PALM OIL & SMALL CHOP. Butler, Martin J. // PowerShips;Summer2012, Issue 282, p80
The article reviews the book "Palm Oil & Small Chop," by John Goble.
- Palm Oil and Small Chop. Peel, John D. Y. // International Journal of Maritime History;Dec2011, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p408
A review of the book "Palm Oil and Small Chop," by John Goble is presented.
- Palm Oil & Small Chop. Clark, Michael // Great Circle;2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p70
A review of the book "Palm Oil & Small Chop," by John Goble is presented.
- Book reviews. // Journal of Transport History;Dec2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p220
The article reviews several books including "Les chemins de fer privï¿½s des Franches Montagnes: Naissance, exploitation et dï¿½fis d'un rï¿½seau 1892-1943" (Private railways of the Franches Mountains: Birth, Exploitation and Challenges of a Network 1892-1943) by Sophie Lachat, "La...
- Marooned (Book). McCartan, Edward F. // American Notes & Queries;Sep79, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p14
Reviews the book 'Marooned: Being a Narrative of the Suffering and Adventures of Captain Charles H. Barnard, Embracing an Account of the Seizure of His Vessel at the Falkland Islands &c., 1812-1816,' by Charles H. Barnard.
- THE WAY OF A SHIP (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;1/15/2003, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p129
Reviews the book 'The Way of a Ship: A Square-Rigger Voyage in the Last Days of Sail,' by Derek Lundy.
- "Against the Sea" (Book). // Professional Fisherman;Oct2003, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p41
Reviews the book 'Against the Sea,' by Louisa Rudeen.
- Cinnamon club. Herbert, Roy // New Scientist;9/18/2004, Vol. 183 Issue 2465, p47
Reviews the book "Spice: The History of a Temptation," by Jack Turner.
- The Medieval Sea. Vorst, Yardeni // PalArch's Journal of Archaeology of Northwest Europe;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p1
No abstract available.