- Relative Values: Reconfiguring Kinship Studies (Book). Hirsch, Mike // International Social Science Review;2003, Vol. 78 Issue 1/2, p52
Reviews the book 'Relative Values: Reconfiguring Kinship Studies,' edited by Sarah Franklin and Susan McKinnon.
- Understanding Human Values: Individual and Societal (Book). Smith-Lovin, Lynn // Social Forces;Jun81, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p1330
Reviews the book "Understanding Human Values: Individual and Societal," by Milton Rokeach.
- Human Values (Book). Watson, David // Philosophical Quarterly;Jul80, Vol. 30 Issue 120, p269
Reviews the book "Human Values," edited by Godfrey Vesey.
- American Values (Book). Bearden, Joe // School Library Journal;Jan85, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p81
Reviews the book 'American Values: Opposing Viewpoints,' by David L. Bender.
- Values. Hapeshi, Demetris // Community Care;5/24/2007, Issue 1674, p20
The article reviews the book "Values," by Bernard Moss.
- Book Notes. // Knowledge, Technology & Policy;Summer2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p149
Reviews the book "Global Networks and Local Values."
- Value added. Peterson, Andrea L.T. // Advocate;5/18/93, Issue 629, p75
Reviews the book 'Family Values: Two Moms and Their Son,' by Phyllis Burke.
- Socrates, Pleasure, and Value (Book). Thompson, Norma // International Journal of the Classical Tradition;Spring2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p614
Reviews the book 'Socrates, Pleasure and Value,' by George Rudebusch.
- Adding Value (Book). Durden, Robert F. // North Carolina Historical Review;Jul2001, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p388
Reviews the book 'Adding Value: The Joseph M. Bryan Story From Poverty to Philantrophy,' by Ned Cline.