Broadband Era Through a Time Warner Cable Prism
- From ATC, Via Warner-Amex, To Now: Time Warner Cable Writes Its Own History Book. // Multichannel News;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p4
The article offers information on the electronic book "Making Connections: Time Warner Cable and the Broadband Revolution" from Time Warner Cable Inc. located at http://history.timewarnercable.com.
- Planet Broadband (Book). Jevdic, Olga // Australian PC User;Mar2004, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p98
Reviews the book "Planet Broadband."
- The Broadband Revolution. // Communications & Strategies;2009 3rd Quarter, Issue 75, p146
The article reviews the book "The Broadband Revolution," edited by Subhasis Ray.
- Continental's Cautionary Cable Tale: Mergers Don't Always End Well. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/19/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 37, p50
No abstract available.
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;6/29/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p20
Photographs of people and events in the broadcasting and mass media industry are presented including the chief communications office roundtable at the 2015 Association of Cable Communicators Forum, Association of Cable Communicators President Anthony Surratt at the 2015 ACC Beacon Awards...
- THE BOOK END. // Microwave Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p174
The article reviews the book "Special Design Topics in Digital Wideband Receivers," by James Tsui.
- Broadband applications and the digital home (Book). // Mobile Radio Technology;Jun2003, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p55
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Broadband Applications and the Digital Home,' edited by John Turnbull and Simon Garrett.
- Compact and Braodband Microstrip Antennas (Book). Masse, Dan // Microwave Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p160
Reviews the book 'Compact and Broadband Microstrip Antennas,' by Kin-Lu Wong.
- WiMAX Demystified. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p56
The article reviews the book "WiMAX: Technology for Broadband Wireless Access," by Loutfi Nuaymi.