- Basic Baskets (Book). Turner, Ellen L. // LJ: Library Journal;12/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 21, p2238
Reviews the book `Basic Baskets' by Mara Cary.
- Basketry: 18 Easy & Beautiful Baskets to Make (Book). Jacobs, Barbara // Booklist;12/15/2003, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p714
Reviews the book "Basketry: 18 Easy & Beautiful Baskets to Make," by B. J. Crawford.
- Art of the Basket (Book Review). Lind, Judith Yankielun // Library Journal;11/1/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p90
Reviews the book 'Art of the Basket: Traditional Basketry from Around the World,' by Bryan Sentance.
- THE ART OF NATIVE AMERICAN BASKETRY: A LIVING LEGACY. Graham, Mary; Carmin, James H. // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Spring1991, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p53
The article reviews the book "The Art of Native American Basketry: A Living Legacy," edited by Frank W. Porter III.
- BASKETRY: Projects from Baskets to Grass Slippers. Bess, Nancy Moore // Fiberarts;Summer92, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p54
The article reviews the book "Basketry: Projects from Baskets to Glass Slippers," by Hisako Sekijima.
- Panamint Shoshone Basketry (Book). Farmer, Justin F. // News from Native California;Spring2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p30
Reviews the book 'Panamint Shoshone Basketry: An American Art Form,' by Eva Slater.
- BASKETRY. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jul2007, Vol. 112 Issue 5, p43
The article reviews the book "Basketry: A World Guide to Traditional Techniques," by Bryan Sentance.
- Weaving New Worlds: Southeastern Cherokee Women and Their Basketry. // Woman's Art Journal;Spring/Summer2000, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p63
The article reviews the book "Weaving New Worlds: Southeastern Cherokee Women and Their Basketry," by Sarah H. Hill.
- Cherokee Basketry: From the Hands of Our Elders. Young, David W. // North Carolina Libraries (Online);Fall/Winter2009, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p48
The article reviews the book "Cherokee Basketry: From the Hands of Our Elders," by M. Anna Fariello.