- Chair of Tears. Bogenschutz, Debbie // Library Journal;2/15/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 3, p98
The article reviews the book "Chair of Tears," by Gerald Vizenor.
- Father Meme. Garner, Shewanda Pugh // ForeWord;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p43
The article reviews the book "Father Meme," by Gerald Vizenor.
- Darkness in Saint Louis Bearheart (Book review). Klein, Carol M. // Library Journal;1/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p130
Reviews the book 'Darkness in Saint Louis Bearheart,' by Gerald Vizenor.
- Hiroshima Bugi: Atomu 57 (Book). Bogenschutz, Debbie // Library Journal;10/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 17, p100
Reviews the book "Hiroshima Bugi: Atomu 57," by Gerald Vizenor.
- Native Storiers: Five Selections. Deering, Andy J. // Multicultural Review;Fall2009, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p51
The article reviews the book "Native Storiers: Five Selections," edited by Gerald Vizenor.
- V. Laughing it off -- Does therapeutic humour work?: 'Ethnic glue.'. BOWERS, MAGGIE ANN // Cheeky Fictions: Laughter & the Postcolonial;2005, p247
A chapter of the book "Cheeky Fictions: Laughter and the Postcolonial" is presented. It looks at the role of humour in Native American literatures. It highlights the difference between the celebratory humour and joyful trickster tales by such writers as Thomas King, Gerald Vizenor and Sherman...
- Narrative Chance: Postmodern Discourse on Native American Indian Literatures/Critical Perspectives on Native American Fiction (Book). Milicia, Joseph // Multicultural Review;Sep94, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p78
Reviews two books about Native Americans. "Narrative Chance: Postmodern Discourse on Native American Indian Literatures," edited by Gerald Vizenor; "Critical Perspectives on Native American Fiction," edited by Richard F. Fleck.
- Chair of Tears. Meyer, Andy // Western American Literature;Fall2014, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p304
No abstract available.
- Earthdivers: tribal narratives on mixed descent (Book). Swann, Brian // Library Journal;6/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p1325
Reviews the book 'Earthdivers: Tribal Narratives on Mixed Descent,' by Gerald Vizenor.