Women and Socialism--Socialism and Women
- Reviews of Books: EUROPE: EARLY MODERN AND MODERN. Sowerwine, Charles // American Historical Review;Jun2000, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p1002
Reviews the book `Women and Socialism, Socialism and Women: Europe Between the Two World Wars,' edited by Helmut Gruber and Pamela Graves.
- Red Vienna (Book Review). Blum, Mark Emanuel // Central European History (Brill Academic Publishers);Mar1992, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p111
Reviews the book 'Red Vienna: Experiment in Working-Class Culture, 1919-1934,' by Helmut Gruber.
- Labour Women: Women in British Working Class Politics 1918-1939. Morgan, Maggie // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Fall94, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p78
Reviews the book "Labour Women: Women in British Working Class Politics 1918-1939," by Pamela Graves.
- The other half of the story. Jackel, Susan // Books in Canada;Feb77, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p10
Reviews the book 'The Proper Sphere,' edited by Ramsay Cook and Wendy Mitchinson.
- ï¿½ENSKA POVIJEST SVIJETA. // Drustvena Istrazivanja;Sep2010, Issue 110, p1185
No abstract available.
- COMMUNITIES OF WOMEN: AN IDEA IN FICTION (Book). Greene, Mildred Sarah // International Journal of Sociology of the Family;Autumn87, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p250
Reviews the book "Communities of Women: An Idea in Fiction," by Nina Auerbach.
- Women in Africa (Book Review). Stanley, Janet // Library Journal;10/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 17, p2076
Reviews the book 'Women in Africa: Studies in Social and Economic Change,' edited by Nancy Hafkin and Edna G. Bay.
- Her Life in Her Words (Book). Seaman, Donna // Booklist;3/1/2003, Vol. 99 Issue 13, p1140
Reviews the book 'Margaret Sanger: Her Life in Her Words,' edited by Miriam Reed.
- Women and Philosophy (Book). Merriman, Philippa // Library Journal;7/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 13, p1534
Reviews the book 'Women and Philosophy: Toward a Theory of Liberation,' edited by Carol C. Gould and Marx W. Wartofsky.