Central Books--A Brief History, 1939-1999
- Buy a picture of Andy Burton's car and help the Burns Foundation too. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;12/14/2011, p15
The article reports that car rally fan Dave Cope who created a painting of automobile racer Andy Burton is selling the prints of the image to raise funds for the Richard Burns Foundation.
- When Managers are in the Firing Line. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec2001, Issue 28, p26
Reviews the book 'Corporate Killing.'
- Corporation Course (Book). Andrews, Burton // Accounting Review;Apr51, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p276
Reviews the book "Corporation Course."
- Does the Corporation Have a Conscience? A Review Essay. Watts, Thomas D. // Journal of Religious Thought;Fall84/Winter85, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p91
Reviews the book 'The Corporation: A Theological Inquiry,' edited by Michael Novak and John W. Cooper.
- Broadening implications and applications. Allen, William R. // Monthly Labor Review;Jul72, Vol. 95 Issue 7, p64
Reviews the book 'The Corporate Economy: Growth, Competition, and Innovative Potential,' edited by Robin Marris and Adrian Wood.
- Corporations and Society: Power and Responsibility (Book Review). Dugger, William M. // Southern Economic Journal;Jul88, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p231
Reviews the book 'Corporations and Society: Power and Responsibility,' edited by Warren J. Samuels and Arthur S. Miller.
- Everybody's Business (Book Review). Christianson, Elin B. // Library Journal;12/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 21, p2486
Reviews the book 'Everybody's Business: An Almanac; the Irrelevant Guide to Corporate America' edited by Liton Moskowitz and others.
- THE STRUCTURE OF THE CORPORATION (Book). Ratner, David L. // California Law Review;Dec76, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p1484
Reviews the book 'The Structure of the Corporation: A Legal Analysis,' by Melvin A. Eisenberg.
- Corporate Valuation (Book Review). Iannacito, Alan C. // Appraisal Journal;Jul89, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p432
Reviews the book 'Corporate Valuation: A Business and Professional Guide,' by Gordon V. Smith.