"Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be"
- A Persistent Spirit: Towards Understanding Health Care in British Columbia (Book). LeClerc, Patrice // Canadian Review of Sociology & Anthropology;May97, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p237
Reviews the book "A Persistent Spirit: Towards Understanding Health Care in British Columbia," edited by Peter H. Stephenson, Susan J. Elliott, Leslie T. Foster and Jill Harris.
- Ministry with the Aging (Book). Buehler, David // Library Journal;1/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p62
Reviews the book 'Ministry With the Aging,' edited by William M. Clements.
- Time and Aging (Book Review). // Education;Fall82, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p89
Time and Aging. Conceptualization and Application in Sociological and Gerontological Research. Ephraim H. Mizruchi, Barry Glassner, and Thomas Pastorello. General Hall Inc., New York. 1982. 186 pp. The publication is an outcome of the activities of the Maxwell Policy Center on Aging at Syracuse...
- Sourcebook on Aging (Book Review). Haas, Marilyn L. // Library Journal;3/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p654
Reviews the book 'Sourcebook on Aging.'
- Encyclopedia of Aging (Book). Coutts, Brian; McConnell, Tamara // Library Journal;4/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 7, p41
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Encyclopedia of Aging,' 4 vols., edited by David J. Ekerdt.
- Agee: Selected Literary Documents (Book). Folks, Jeffrey J. // Southern Quarterly;Winter1999, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p179
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Agee: Selected Literary Documents,' edited by Victor A. Kramer.
- Neuroendocrinology of Aging (Book). Wise, Phyllis // American Scientist;Nov/Dec84, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p633
Reviews the book 'Neuroendocrinology of Aging,' edited by Joseph Meites.
- America's Aging (Book). Clipp, Elizabeth C. // American Scientist;May/Jun90, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p282
Reviews the non-fiction book 'America's Aging: The Social and Built Environment in an Older Society.'
- Humor and Aging (Book). Perlmutter, Marion // American Scientist;Jan/Feb87, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p88
Reviews the book 'Humor and Aging,' edited by Lucille Nahemow, Kathleen A. McCluskey-Fawcett and Paul E. McGhee.