"Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be"
- A Persistent Spirit: Towards Understanding Health Care in British Columbia (Book). LeClerc, Patrice // Canadian Review of Sociology & Anthropology;May97, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p237
Reviews the book "A Persistent Spirit: Towards Understanding Health Care in British Columbia," edited by Peter H. Stephenson, Susan J. Elliott, Leslie T. Foster and Jill Harris.
- Ministry with the Aging (Book). Buehler, David // Library Journal;1/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p62
Reviews the book 'Ministry With the Aging,' edited by William M. Clements.
- Sourcebook on Aging (Book Review). Haas, Marilyn L. // Library Journal;3/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p654
Reviews the book 'Sourcebook on Aging.'
- Encyclopedia of Aging (Book). Coutts, Brian; McConnell, Tamara // Library Journal;4/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 7, p41
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Encyclopedia of Aging,' 4 vols., edited by David J. Ekerdt.
- Agee: Selected Literary Documents (Book). Folks, Jeffrey J. // Southern Quarterly;Winter1999, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p179
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Agee: Selected Literary Documents,' edited by Victor A. Kramer.
- Neuroendocrinology of Aging (Book). Wise, Phyllis // American Scientist;Nov/Dec84, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p633
Reviews the book 'Neuroendocrinology of Aging,' edited by Joseph Meites.
- America's Aging (Book). Clipp, Elizabeth C. // American Scientist;May/Jun90, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p282
Reviews the non-fiction book 'America's Aging: The Social and Built Environment in an Older Society.'
- Humor and Aging (Book). Perlmutter, Marion // American Scientist;Jan/Feb87, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p88
Reviews the book 'Humor and Aging,' edited by Lucille Nahemow, Kathleen A. McCluskey-Fawcett and Paul E. McGhee.
- Human Aging (Book). Monroe, Robert T. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr64, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p747
Reviews the book 'Human Aging: A Biological and Behavioral Study,' edited by James E. Birren, Robert N. Butler, Samuel W. Greenhouse, Louis Sokoloff and Marian R. Yarrow.