No stress, but pressure is OK
- Preventing stress in organizations: How to develop positive managers. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p18
The article reviews the book "Preventing Stress in Organizations: How to Develop Positive Managers," by Emma Donaldson-Feilder, Joanna Yarker, and Rachel Lewis.
- PRESSURE SOARS. Clarke, Emma // People Management;8/31/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p30
The article highlights the results of the study "Stress Management Competence: Identifying and Developing the Management Behaviours Necessary to Implement the HSE's Management Standards" sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the British Health and Safety Executive...
- The Complete Guide to Stress Management. Qureshi, Bashir // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr1990, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p279
The article reviews the book "The Complete Guide to Stress Management," by Chandra Patel.
- STRESS MANAGEMENT. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p31
Reviews the book "The Pocket Fast Guide to Stress Management at Work."
- Asperger Syndrome and Anxiety: A Guide to Successful Stress Management. Barber, Chris // Learning Disability Practice;Nov2009, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
The article reviews the book "Asperger Syndrome and Anxiety: A Guide to Successful Stress Management," by Nick Dubin, with foreword by Valerie Gaus.
- Stress management toolkit for trainers and counsellors. McHale, Jo // People Management;2/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p50
Reviews the book 'Stress Management Toolkit for Trainers and Counselors,' by Roy Bailey.
- Stress and Strategy. HEPPNER, P. PAUL // Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy;Winter1988, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p267
The article reviews the book "Stress and Strategy," by Susan Fisher.
- Relaxation & Stress Control (Book). // Subconsciously Speaking;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
Reviews the audiobook "Relaxation and Stress Control".
- Fears, Feelings and Reason. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);8/8/2010, Issue 544, p2
The article reviews the book "The Science of Fear," by Daniel Gardner.