- Silence is golden -- and profitable too. Bourque, Ron // New Hampshire Business Review;5/20/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p23
The author focuses on the need for businesses to improve their performance by making their products or services more innovative.
- IT'S TIME OUR INDUSTRY OPENED THE DOOR. // B&T Magazine;3/2/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 2761, p12
The author comments on the failure of the established businesses in Australia to innovate or respond to the challenge of entrepreneurs innovating around them.
- Five Indian firms, including Hindustan Unilever and TCS, among Forbes' most innovative companies. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;8/24/2014, p51
The article reports that Forbes' list of the world's 100 most innovative companies for 2014 includes five Indian companies including Hindustan Unilever and Tata Consultancy Services.
- PLANS Topic:369 Small Business Competition "Innovate Illinois". Ragland, Vincent // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;9/15/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 36, p5
The article offers information on the "Innovate Illinois" entrepreneurial competition, to be led by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), in which businesses will compete for the title, the most innovative company in Illinois.
- Capacity reveals Global Carrier Awards 2015 shortlist. Hawkes, Alex // Capacity Magazine;9/28/2015, p1
Capacity is pleased to announce the shortlist for the 2015 Global Carrier Awards.
- Indian environment is conducive to innovation: Report. // Chemical Business;Feb2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p66
The article focuses on the "Global Innovation Barometer" report released by General Electric (GE) which reveals that Indian environment is conducive for innovation by business executives.
- GESTÃƒO DA INOVAÃ‡ÃƒO: Conceitos, MÃ©tricas e ExperiÃªncias de Empresas no Brasil. Feldman, Eden Lopes // RAC - Revista de AdministraÃ§Ã£o ContemporÃ¢nea;ene2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p178
No abstract available.
- COMPETING ON PRODUCTIVITY, SPEED, AND RELIABILITY: ORGANIZATIONAL BENCHMARKING AS THE MISSING LINK. McMillan, Charles // Ivey Business Journal;May/Jun2011, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p16
Canadian business has the potential to lead the industrial world in winning strategies. But first, as this author writes, it must fix its growing productivity problem. In this article, he proposes and describes how a proper focus on benchmarks will allow firms to asses their performance against...
- EFICIï¿½NCIA E EFICï¿½CIA DOS CONSï¿½RCIOS DE EXPORTAï¿½ï¿½O BRASILEIROS. De Moura Carpes, Alet�ia; Scherer, Flavia Luciane; Beuron, Thiago Antonio; Kneipp, Jordana Marques // Revista Pretexto;jul-set2012, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p28
This study aims to analyze the efficiency of export consortia in Brazil on the cooperation of the members and the acquisition of innovations, in addition to efficacy, as measured by export performance. Through survey research conducted with companies from different sectors and consortia, we used...