The Market Premium
- THE INNOVATOR'S DNA. // BizEd;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p74
The article reviews the book "The Innovator's DNA," by Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, and Clayton M. Christensen.
- Silence is golden -- and profitable too. Bourque, Ron // New Hampshire Business Review;5/20/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p23
The author focuses on the need for businesses to improve their performance by making their products or services more innovative.
- IT'S TIME OUR INDUSTRY OPENED THE DOOR. // B&T Magazine;3/2/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 2761, p12
The author comments on the failure of the established businesses in Australia to innovate or respond to the challenge of entrepreneurs innovating around them.
- PLANS Topic:369 Small Business Competition "Innovate Illinois". Ragland, Vincent // Chicago Weekend;9/15/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 36, p5
The article offers information on the "Innovate Illinois" entrepreneurial competition, to be led by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), in which businesses will compete for the title, the most innovative company in Illinois.
- Indian environment is conducive to innovation: Report. // Chemical Business;Feb2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p66
The article focuses on the "Global Innovation Barometer" report released by General Electric (GE) which reveals that Indian environment is conducive for innovation by business executives.
- The business of America is... // Management Review;Sep83, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p62
Reviews the book 'Enterprise: The Making of Business in America,' commentary by Eric Sevareid with John Case.
- Transnational Corporations and Environmental Management in Selected Asian and Pacific Developing countries (Book). Adams, Nassau A. // ASEAN Economic Bulletin;Nov90, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p236
Reviews the book 'Transnational Corporations and Environmental Management in Selected Asian and Pacific Developing Countries.'
- INOVA��O: Estrat�gias e Comunidades de Conhecimento. Fr�, Edimeri // RAC - Revista de Administra��o Contempor�nea;jul/ago2010, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p779
No abstract available.
- Handbook of Innovation in the Food and Drink Industry. Galanopoulos, Konstantinos // European Review of Agricultural Economics;Dec2010, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p571
No abstract available.