- LEADERS WE DESERVE (Book). // Management Review;Aug85, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p63
Reviews the book `Leaders We Deserve,' by Alistair Mant.
- On the getting of practical wisdom. Mant, Alistair // e-Organisations & People;Summer2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
At a time of galloping unwisdom, Alistair Mant asks what exactly we now mean by "wisdom". He suggests we have become too clever by half -- inventing arcane "models" of reality which have drifted away from anything tangible or verifiable. Taking the financial crisis as starting point, he examines...
- Alistair Mant. McKew, Maxine // Bulletin with Newsweek;05/04/99, Vol. 117 Issue 6172, p62
Profiles Australian Alistair Mant, author of `Intelligent Leadership.' Mant's ideas about binary and ternary character traits; Mant's career; His effectiveness as an organizational change agent; His belief that organizations should learn from their mistakes; Mant's praise for Bill Runciman of...
- Top cat's nine lives. Carlyon, Patrick // Bulletin with Newsweek;2/25/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6361, p26
Reports on the business performance of Tasmanian boatbuilder Robert Clifford. Reasons behind the success of Clifford in boatbuilding business; Interests expressed by U.S. military to use the boats build by Clifford; Cost involved in the procurement of the boats.
- Export leadership award for Incat Chairman and founder. // Ausmarine;Nov2007, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p23
The article announces that the 2007 Tasmanian Award for Export Leadership has been given to Incat founder and chairman Robert Clifford.
- Robert Clifford. // BRW;5/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p156
Profiles Robert Clifford, an entrepreneur in Australia.
- Bold flavors of Spain come to Amarillo underground. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/ 4/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p12
The article presents information on the introduction of new concepts and trends in dinning like underground dinning with flavors from Spain brought by chefs like Robert Clifford.
- Celebrating a lifetime of achievements. Mobbs, Emily // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jun2010, p36
The article announces that Robert Clifford, founder and chairman of Incat Tasmania P/L, has received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the 7th Annual Manufacturers' Monthly Endeavor Awards.
- Former N.J. judge, insurance commissioner says rate rollback mandate would be unconstitutional. Zarate, Vincent R. // Insurance Advocate;09/27/97, Vol. 108 Issue 38, p16
Reports on the remarks made by Robert L. Clifford, a former judge and insurance commissioner of the state of New Jersey, on proposals to mandate a rollback in automobile insurance rates. Clifford's claim that proposals are unconstitutional; Clifford's claim that the governor is not allowed to...