Lincoln, Land, and Labor, 1809-1860 (Book)
- Book reviews. Plummer, Mark A. // Agricultural History;Summer95, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p499
Reviews the book `Lincoln, Land, and Labor, 1809-60,' by Olivier Fraysse, translated by Sylvia Neely.
- Book reviews. Burlingame, Michael // Civil War History;Sep1995, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p250
Reviews the book `Lincoln, Land, and Labor: 1809-60,' by Oliver Fraysee, translated by Sylvia Neely.
- Book reviews. Schmidt, James // Journal of Southern History;Feb96, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p144
Reviews the book `Lincoln, Land, and Labor, 1809-1860,' by Olivier Frayss.
- Labor Law and Legislation. Sears, William P. // Education;Jun1949, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p663
The article reviews the book "Labor Law and Legislation," by Stephen J. Mueller.
- Labor law for supervisors. Lissy, William E. // Supervision;Mar96, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p17
Presents legal status examples of employees who are chronically absent or late. Suspension of a chronically late United States Army employee; Obligation of a company to accommodate an employee's undisclosed disability; Allegation of defamation and negligent infliction of emotional distress.
- The Politics of Child Labour in Indonesia: Global Trends and Domestic Policy. Bessell, Sharon // Pacific Affairs;Fall99, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p353
Focuses on legislative and policy responses to child labor in Indonesia. Major trends in international discourse on child labor; Evolution of child labor policy in Indonesia; Child labor laws from 1945-1965; Details on the Ministerial Regulation of 1987.
- Child labor law on hold. // Wallaces Farmer;Apr2012, Vol. 137 Issue 4, p38
The article focuses on the issue related to child labor law.
- Editorial Preface. DAVIES, PAUL // Industrial Law Journal;Dec1997, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p289
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including success of Industrial Law Society, labor law, and international labor law.
- Put your house in order. Temperton, Ellen // People Management;12/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p14
Reports on the issue of employers' responsibility with respect to the increasing number of people who are working at home in Europe. Framework agreement the European Union is developing for homeworkers; Provisions of legislation in Great Britain covering homeworkers; Requirements imposed on...