La Patrie et la RÃ©volution (Book)
- Reviews of books: Modern Europe. Greene, Nathanael // American Historical Review;Dec97, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p1500
Reviews the book `Les Ouvriers, la Patrie et la Revolution: Paris 1914-1919,' by Jean-Louis Robert.
- FUN WITH WORDS. // Calliope;Jan2011, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p45
The article provides information on English words which are named after the people who changed the world including "Boycott," after Charles C. Boycott who opposed the land reforms, "Guppy," after naturalist Robert J. L. Guppy who discovered the tiny fish, and "Leotard," after French acrobat...
- A Review of Two New Differentiation Books. Adelson, Jill L. // Journal for the Education of the Gifted;Winter2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p269
This article reviews the books "Differentiating Instruction: A Practical Guide to Tiered Lessons in the Elementary Grades," by C. M. Adams and R. L. Pierce and "Strategies for Differentiating Instruction: Best Practices for the Classroom," by T. F. Inman and J. L. Roberts.
- Encyclopedia of Labor History Worldwide (Book). Sparanese, Ann // Library Journal;9/1/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 14, p50
Reviews the book "Encyclopedia of Labor History Worldwide," edited by Neil Schlager.
- American Labor History and Comparative Labor Movements (Book). // Monthly Labor Review;Jun73, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p80
Reviews the book 'American Labor History and Comparative Labor Movements: A Selected Bibliography,' by James C. McBrearty.
- Texas Labor History. Schooley, LeAnna S. // Legacies;Fall2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p52
The article reviews the book "Texas Labor History," edited by Bruce A. Glasrud and James Maroney.
- American Labor History and Comparative Labor Movements, A Selected Bibliography. Ebner, Michael H. // Journal of Social History;Summer74, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p536
The article reviews the book "American Labor History and Comparative Labor Movements: A Selected Bibliography," compiled and edited by James C. McBrearty.
- Texas Labor History. CULLEN, DAVID // Southwestern Historical Quarterly;Apr2014, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p429
No abstract available.
- EDITORIAL. // Labour History;Nov1983, Issue 45, preceding p1
The author reflects on the re-formation of the Australian Society for the Study of Labour History Sydney branch in New South Wales. The author mentions that the Sydney branch was established in the mid-1960s but it does not survive due to its inability to bring labour movement and academics...