Industrial Relations in the Privatised Coal Industry: Continuity, Change and Contradiction
- ELEGY. WALKER, DAVID // Photo District News;Dec2016, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p46
No abstract available.
- Globalization, Transition and Development in China: The Case of the Coal Industry. Wright, Tim // China Journal;Jul2005, Issue 54, p163
Reviews the book "Globalization, Transition and Development in China: The Case of the Coal Industry," by Huaichuan Rui.
- The State of Competition in the Coal Industry. Singer, S. Fred // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Sep1978, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p51
The article reviews the book "The State of Competition in the Coal Industry."
- Studies in the Yorkshire coal industry (Book Review). Spaven, Pat // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn77, Issue 35, p87
Reviews the book "Studies in the Yorkshire Coal Industry," edited by J. Benson and R.G. Neville.
- THE U.S. COAL INDUSTRY (Book Review). Meier, Peter M. // Annals of Regional Science;Mar1984, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p145
Reviews the book 'The U.S. Coal Industry: The Economics of Policy Change,' by Martin B. Zimmerman.
- New South Wales Coal Industry Profile. // Mining Engineering;Jul2007, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p67
The article reviews the book "NSW Coal Industry Profile 2006."
- A Medical Survey of the Bituminous-Coal Industry. Meigs, J. Wister // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Apr48, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p533
Reviews the book "A Medical Survey of the Bituminous-Coal Industry."
- The Union and the Coal Industry (Book). Somers, Gerald G. // ILR Review;Jan56, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p298
Reviews the book "The Union and the Coal Industry," by Morton S. Baratz.
- Where the Sun Never Shines: A History of America's Bloody Coal Industry (Book). Frumerman, Harry // Library Journal;9/1/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 14, p203
Reviews the book "Where the Sun Never Shines: A History of America's Bloody Coal Industry," by Priscilla Long.