- PARTIES. Shaw, Eric // Parliamentary Affairs;Apr2002, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p447
Reviews several books on political parties. 'What Wrong With Labour?,' by P. Allender; 'Politics and Progress: Renewing Democracy and Civil Society,' by D. Blunkett; 'Left Behind: Lessons From Labour's Heartland,' by P. Kilfoyle; 'Tory Wars: Conservatives in Crisis,' by S. Walters.
- Paul Allender. Fox, Darrin // Guitar Player;Jun2011, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p34
An interview with Paul Allender, guitarist of the band Cradle of Filth, is presented in which he discusses the record-making process of Cradle of Filth, his management of efficient multiple band demontrations, and the composition of his solo music.
- Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays. Tager, Jack // Journal of American History;Dec91, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p1061
Reviews the book 'Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays,' edited by Kenneth Fones-Wolf, Martin Kaufman and Joseph Carvalho III.
- Labor in Retreat (Book). Xiaolan Bao // Journal of American History;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p1554
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Labor in Retreat: Class and Community Among Men's Clothing Workers of Chicago, 1871-1929,' by Youngsoo Bae.
- Labor Leaders in American History (Book Review). Foner, Philip S. // American Historical Review;Jun88, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p784
Reviews the book 'Labor Leaders in American History,' edited by Melvyn Dubofsky and Warren Van Tine.
- Biographical Dictionary of American Labor (Book). Sillito, John R. // Library Journal;10/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 16, p1840
Reviews the book 'Biographical Dictionary of American Labor.'
- American Labor in a Changing Economy (Book review). Frumerman, Harry // Library Journal;1/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p103
Reviews the book 'American Labor in a Changing Economy,' edited by Ward Morehouse.
- BEGINNING-TO-READ. Palmer, Nancy // School Library Journal;May82, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p80
Reviews the book 'Labor Day,' by Geoffrey Scott.
- The Object of Labor (Book). Sanford, George // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring1997, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p79
Reviews the book "The Object of Labor: Commodification in Socialist Hungary," by Martha Lampland.