- PARTIES. Shaw, Eric // Parliamentary Affairs;Apr2002, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p447
Reviews several books on political parties. 'What Wrong With Labour?,' by P. Allender; 'Politics and Progress: Renewing Democracy and Civil Society,' by D. Blunkett; 'Left Behind: Lessons From Labour's Heartland,' by P. Kilfoyle; 'Tory Wars: Conservatives in Crisis,' by S. Walters.
- Paul Allender. Fox, Darrin // Guitar Player;Jun2011, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p34
An interview with Paul Allender, guitarist of the band Cradle of Filth, is presented in which he discusses the record-making process of Cradle of Filth, his management of efficient multiple band demontrations, and the composition of his solo music.
- Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays. Tager, Jack // Journal of American History;Dec91, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p1061
Reviews the book 'Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays,' edited by Kenneth Fones-Wolf, Martin Kaufman and Joseph Carvalho III.
- Biographical Dictionary of American Labor (Book). Sillito, John R. // Library Journal;10/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 16, p1840
Reviews the book 'Biographical Dictionary of American Labor.'
- Labor in Retreat (Book). Xiaolan Bao // Journal of American History;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p1554
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Labor in Retreat: Class and Community Among Men's Clothing Workers of Chicago, 1871-1929,' by Youngsoo Bae.
- Labor in the Public and Nonprofit Sectors (Book Review). Nash, Ken // LJ: Library Journal;9/15/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 16, p1626
Reviews the book 'Labor in the Public and Nonprofit Sectors,' edited by Daniel S. Hamermesh.
- Labor (Book Review). Filippelli, Ronald L. // LJ: Library Journal;9/15/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 16, p1626
Reviews the book 'Labor: America's Two-Faced Movement,' by Herrick S. Roth.
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- The Labor Problem in the United States/Labor Economics and Labor Problems. J. F. T. // America;8/12/1933, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p451
The article reviews the book "Labor Economics and Labor Problems," by Dale Yoder.