Convict Maids: The Forced Migration of Women in Australia (Book)
- Convict Maids: The Forced Migration of Women to Australia Innes, Joanna // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Summer98, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p251
Reviews the book "Convict Maids: The Forced Migration of Women to Australia," by Deborah Oxley.
- Shorter notices. Philips, David // English Historical Review;Apr98, Vol. 113 Issue 451, p494
Reviews the book `Convict Maids. The Forced Migration of Women to Australia,' by Deborah Oxley.
- Labor Mobility (Book Review). Hawley, Clifford B. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan86, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p885
Reviews the book 'Labor Mobility: Studies of Labor Turnover and Migration in the Swedish Labor Market,' by Bertil Holmlund.
- LABOR MOBILITY IN SIX CITIES: A REPORT ON THE SURVEY OF PATTERNS AND FACTORS IN LABOR MOBILITY, 1940-1950 (Book). Smith, Sara // Social Forces;May55, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p403
Reviews the book "Labor Mobility in Six Cities: A Report on the Survey of Patterns and Factors in Labor Mobility, 1940-1950."
- Wages and Labor Mobility (Book). Williams, Robert L. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov65, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p1365
Reviews the book 'Wages and Labor Mobility.'
- Mary Bosworth, Engendering Resistance: Agency and Power in Women's Prisons. Hudson, Barbara // Critical Criminology;Apr2002, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p83
Reviews the book "Engendering Resistance: Agency and Power in Women's Prisons," by Mary Bosworth.
- Memoirs from the Women's Prison (Book). Abdo, Nahla // Canadian Journal of Sociology;Spring1996, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p287
Reviews the book "Memoirs From the Women's Prison," by Nawal El Saadawi.
- A World Apart: Women, Prison and Life Behind Bars. Immarigeon, Russ // Journal of Community Corrections;Spring2006, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p13
The article reviews the book "A World Apart: Women, Prison and Life Behind Bars," by Cristina Rathbone.
- Jewish Women Prisoners of Ravensbruck: Who Were They? Schiller, Rivka Chaya // Women in Judaism: A Multidisciplinary Journal;Spring2008, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p1
The article reviews the book "Jewish Women Prisoners of Ravensbruck: Who Were They?" by Judith Buber Agassi.