The Economy of Kent 1640-1914 (Book)
- The Economy of Kent 1640-1914. Lee, C. H. // American Historical Review;Oct98, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p1249
A review of the book "The Economy of Kent 1640-1914," edited by Alan Armstrong, as part of the Kent History Project series, is presented.
- Shorter Notices. Dunbabin, J.P.D. // English Historical Review;Oct91, Vol. 106 Issue 421, p1042
Reviews the book 'Farmworkers. A Social and Economic History, 1770-1980,' by Alan Armstrong.
- TeorÃa financiera y costo de capital. // EconomÃa (02544415);2010, Vol. 33 Issue 66, p177
No abstract available.
- The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth (Book Review). Miller, Stephen M. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan91, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p877
Reviews the book 'The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth,' edited by Robert E. Lipsey and Helen Stone Tice.
- Studies in Income and Wealth (Book). Powelson, John P. // Accounting Review;Oct57, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p685
Reviews the book "Studies in Income and Wealth," vol. 19.
- Consumers hold key to economy. EVANS, MIKE // Industry Week/IW;03/01/99, Vol. 248 Issue 5, p68
Discusses the role of consumer spending in the success of the nation's economy. Status of personal savings; Reasons for the increase in consumer spending; Reasons the correlation between the personal saving rate and the stock market gains has strengthened.
- The importance of initial conditions in economic... Millar, James R. // Journal of Socio-Economics;1997, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p359
Evaluates the impact of radical market reform progress on the various aggregate markets of the economy of Russia. Summary of the results of reform over the 1992-1996 period in Russia; Effectiveness of reform in five categories of markets and in relationships between enterprises; Relationship...
- Finance, saving and investment in Keynes's economics. Snippe, J. // Cambridge Journal of Economics;Sep85, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p257
Examines the correlation between finance, saving and investment in Keyne's economics. Involvement of market mechanism in demand and supply; Inflation of expenditures in the absence of stocks and production; Factors influencing economic activity.
- The Role Of Saving In Pakistan's Economic Growth. Sinha, Dipendra // Journal of Applied Business Research;Winter98/99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p79
Presents information on a study of the relationship between saving and economic growth using time series data for Pakistan for 1960-95. Methodology and results; Suggestions for future research.