The Rural Poor in Eighteenth-Century Wales (Book)
- The Rural Poor in Eighteenth-Century Wales. Williams, Chris // English Historical Review;Jun2001, Vol. 116 Issue 467, p730
Reviews the book "The Rural Poor in Eighteenth-Century Wales," by David W. Howell.
- Crimes, Protest and Police in Modern British Society, Essays in Memory of David J.V. Jones. Hugman, Joan // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p122
Reviews the book "Crimes, Protest and Police in Modern British Society, Essays in Memory of David J. V. Jones," edited by David W. Howell and Kenneth Morgan.
- Reviews on books, internet and scientific media. Schucknecht, Anne // Environmental Earth Sciences;Apr2011, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p1789
The article reviews the book "Digital Soil Mapping: Bridging Research, Environmental Application and Operation," edited by Janis L. Boettinger, David W. Howell, Amanda C. Moore, Alfred E. Hartemink and Suzann Kienast-Brown.
- IS THIS BOOK WORTH GETTING? A NO-FRILLS GUIDE TO THE JUST-PUBLISHED NONFICTION SHELF. Poor People. // New York;3/5/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p66
The article reviews the nonfiction book "Poor People," by William T. Vollmann.
- Nine Lives. // People;2/23/2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p50
The article reviews the book "Nine Lives" by Dan Baum.
- Assets and the Poor: A New American Welfare Policy (Book). Wolff, Edward N. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan93, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p413
Reviews the book "Assets and the Poor: A New American Welfare Policy," by Michael Sherraden.
- Justice and the Poor (Book). Kidd, A.M. // California Law Review;Jul20, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p363
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Justice and the Poor,' by Reginald Heber Smith.
- The Living Poor (Book). A. L. // Social Work;Oct68, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p117
Reviews the book "Living Poor," by Camille Jeffers.
- Armies of the Poor (Book Review). Jennings, Lawrence C. // Canadian Journal of History;Apr87, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p126
Reviews the book 'Armies of the Poor: Determinants of Working-Class Participation in the Parisian Insurrection of June 1848,' by Mark Traugott.