- Book reviews. Western, John // Progress in Human Geography;Jun99, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p316
Reviews the book 'London: The Promised Land? The Migrant experience in a Capital City,'s View,' edited by A.J. Kershen.
- Food, migrants, and locals. Scholliers, Peter // Focaal;2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 45, p167
Reviews the book "Food in the Migrant Experience," edited by Anne J. Kershen.
- A Question of Identity. Panayi, Panikos // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter99, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p389
The article reviews the book "A Question of Identity," edited by Anne J. Kershen.
- Book Reviews. Boal, Frederick W. // Urban Studies (Routledge);Dec98, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p2369
Reviews the book `London: The Promised Land? The Migrant Experience in a Capital City,' edited by AnneJ. Kershen.
- On Borders: Perspectives on International Migration in Southern Africa (Book). Mitchell, Daniel // International Journal of African Historical Studies;2002, Vol. 35 Issue 2/3, p558
Reviews the book 'On Borders: Perspectives on International Migration in Southern Africa,' edited by David A. McDonald.
- Immigration (Book). Ruberto, Laura E. // Journal of the West;Summer2002, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p98
Reviews the book 'Immigration: A Civil Rights Issue for the Americas,' edited by Susanne Jonas.
- Legacy of dictatorship: Works on the Chilean diaspora. Wright, Thomas C. // Latin American Research Review;1995, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p198
Reviews books on the Chilean diaspora. Includes `Exilio: Textos de Denuncia y Esperanza,' by Jorge Arrate; `Volver a Empezar,' by Maria Angelica Celedon and Luz Maria Opazo; `Clandestine in Chile: The Adventures of Miguel Littin,' by Gabriel Garcia Marquez; `Chileans in Exile: Private...
- POVÃLEÄŒNÃ REEMIGRACE A USIDLOVÃNÃ ZAHRA-NIÄŒNÃCH KRAJANŮ. Kaleta, Petr // Cesky Lid: etnologicky casopis;2003, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p310
This article reviews Jaroslav Vaculik's work on Czechs and Slovaks who emigrated before World War II and returned after the war was over, noting the severe problems they faced in assimilating into the mother country. Other Czechs and Slovaks who emigrated as early as the mid-19th century are...
- Assimilation Blues. Wilson, James Q. // Commentary;Sep2003, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p64
Reviews the book "Mexifornia: A State of Becoming," by Victor Davis Hanson.