- Book reviews. Western, John // Progress in Human Geography;Jun99, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p316
Reviews the book 'London: The Promised Land? The Migrant experience in a Capital City,'s View,' edited by A.J. Kershen.
- Food, migrants, and locals. Scholliers, Peter // Focaal;2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 45, p167
Reviews the book "Food in the Migrant Experience," edited by Anne J. Kershen.
- A Question of Identity. Panayi, Panikos // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter99, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p389
The article reviews the book "A Question of Identity," edited by Anne J. Kershen.
- Book Reviews. Boal, Frederick W. // Urban Studies (Routledge);Dec98, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p2369
Reviews the book `London: The Promised Land? The Migrant Experience in a Capital City,' edited by AnneJ. Kershen.
- KANDIDÃTI DALÅ Ã EXISTENCE (Z OSUDÅ® ÄŒESKÃ‰ NOVODOBÃ‰ EMIGRACE). Valášková, Nada // Cesky Lid: etnologicky casopis;2006, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p419
This article reviews Stanislaw Broucek's Kandidati dalsi existence (z osudu ceske novodobe emigrace) (Candidates for another existence: toward the desitinies of modern Czech emigration) (2004) which studied Czech emigrants after World War II to such places as Brazil and the USA.
- OPCIA. PROCES OPCIE A PRESÃDLENIA OBÄŒANOV ÄŒESKOSLOVENSKA DO ZSSR NA ZÃKLADE ÄŒESKOSLOVEN-SKO-SOVIETSKEJ DOHODY Z 10. JÃšLA 1946. Valášková, Nad'a // Cesky Lid: etnologicky casopis;2006, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p440
This article reviews Michal Smigel' and Stefan Krusko's Opcia (Option), published in 2005, which analyzes the process by which Czechoslovak citizens could choose to emigrate to the Soviet Union after World War II. Designed to redress unfair results of previous international events, the agreement...
- On Borders: Perspectives on International Migration in Southern Africa (Book). Mitchell, Daniel // International Journal of African Historical Studies;2002, Vol. 35 Issue 2/3, p558
Reviews the book 'On Borders: Perspectives on International Migration in Southern Africa,' edited by David A. McDonald.
- Immigration (Book). Ruberto, Laura E. // Journal of the West;Summer2002, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p98
Reviews the book 'Immigration: A Civil Rights Issue for the Americas,' edited by Susanne Jonas.
- Legacy of dictatorship: Works on the Chilean diaspora. Wright, Thomas C. // Latin American Research Review;1995, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p198
Reviews books on the Chilean diaspora. Includes `Exilio: Textos de Denuncia y Esperanza,' by Jorge Arrate; `Volver a Empezar,' by Maria Angelica Celedon and Luz Maria Opazo; `Clandestine in Chile: The Adventures of Miguel Littin,' by Gabriel Garcia Marquez; `Chileans in Exile: Private...