With Fate Conspire: Memoirs of a Glasgow seafarer and anarchist
- With Fate Conspire: John Taylor Caldwell. LONG, MIKE // Anarcho-Syndicalist Review;Winter2015, Issue 63, p37
No abstract available.
- Severely Dealt With: Growing Up in Belfast and Glasgow (Book Review). MacRaild, D. M. // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter94, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p92
Reviews the book "Severely Dealt With: Growing Up in Belfast and Glasgow," by John Taylor Caldwell.
- Sailors to the End (Book). Mersky, Peter B. // Naval Aviation News;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p48
Reviews the book 'Sailors to the End: The Deadly Fire on the USS Forrestal and the Heroes Who Fought It,' by Gregory A. Freeman.
- The Sailor's Handbook (Book). Morner, Claudia // School Library Journal;Sep83, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p145
Reviews the book 'The Sailor's Handbook,' edited by Halsey C. Herreshoff.
- SAILORS TO THE END (Book). Zaleski, Jeff; Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Andriani, Lynn // Publishers Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p50
Reviews the book 'Sailors to the End: The Deadly Fire on the U.S.S. Forrestal and the Heroes Who Fought It,' by Gregory A. Freeman.
- Under Sail (Book). Kenny, John // Library Journal;4/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p742
Reviews the book 'Under Sail: Equipment For the Serious Sailor,' edited by Tony Meisel and illustrated by Peter Milne.
- The Raft (Book). Farber, Manny // New Republic;9/7/42, Vol. 107 Issue 10, p293
Reviews the book "The Raft," by Robert Trumbull.
- Sailors in the Sky: Memoir of a Navy Aircrewman in the Korean War (Book). Mersky, USNR (Ret.), Cdr. Peter B. // Naval Aviation News;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 79 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reviews the book "Sailors in the Sky: Memoir of a Navy Aircrewman in the Korean War," by Jack Sauter.
- Sober Men and True (Book). // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Aug2002, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p91
Reviews the book 'Sober Men and True: Sailor Lives in the Royal Navy, 1900-1945,' by Christopher McKee.