Fascism, Anti-Fascism and Britain in the 1940s
- Fascism, Anti-Fascism, and Britain in the 1940s (book). Coupland, Philip M. // Canadian Journal of History;Aug2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p391
Reviews the book 'Fascism, Anti-Fascism, and Britain in the 1940s,' by Dave Renton.
- Reviews of Books: EUROPE: EARLY MODERN AND MODERN. Cronin, Mike // American Historical Review;Oct2001, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p1459
Reviews two books on fascism. 'Fascism, Anti-Fascism and Britain in the 1940s,' by Dave Renton; 'Anti-Fascism in Britain,' by Nigel Copsey.
- Red Shirts and Black: Fascists and Anti-Fascists in Oxford in the 1930s (Book Review). Thorpe, Andrew // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Summer98, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p224
Reviews the book "Red Shirts and Black: Fascists and Anti-Fascists in Oxford in the 1930s," by Dave Renton.
- Free individual. de Caires, Brendan // Caribbean Review of Books;May2008, Issue 16, p6
The article reviews two books including "C.L.R. James: Cricket's Philosopher King," by Dave Renton, and "Urbane Revolutionary: C.L.R. James and the Struggle for a New Society," Frank Rosengarten.
- The Early Twentieth Century. // History Today;Nov2004, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p72
Reviews several books about the life and society in the early twentieth century. "Forgotten Lunatics of the Great War," by Peter Barham; "The Imperial War Museum Book of 1914: The Men Who Went to War," by Malcolm Brown; "Trotsky," by Dave Renton.
- Fascism (Book Review). Murphy, Donald J. // Library Journal;10/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 17, p2070
Reviews the book 'Fascism: A Reader's Guide: Analyses, Interpretations, Bibliography,' edited by Walter Laqueur.
- The Fascist Body in Contemporary Portuguese Narrative. Ornelas, José N. // Luso-Brazilian Review;2002, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p65
Focuses on the significance of facism in the cultural and political life of Portugal. Definition given by Dave Renton on facism; Basis of the cultural evaluation of corporeality present in fascist discourse; Fundamental factors to the proper functioning of the fascist system.
- Fascism and Dictatorship (Book Review). Cassels, Alan // Canadian Journal of History;Apr76, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p97
Reviews the book 'Fascism and Dictatorship: The Third International and the Problem of Fascism,' by Nicos Poulantzas and translated by Judith White.
- Friendly Fascism: The New Face of Power in America (Book). Kallai, Maria // Humboldt Journal of Social Relations;1982, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p242
Reviews the book "Friendly Fascism: The New Face of Power in America," by Bertram Gross.