Feminine Fascism: Women in Britain's Fascist Movement, 1923-1945
- Feminine Fascism: Women in Britain's Fascist Movement 1923-1945 (Book). Gorham, Deborah // Canadian Journal of History;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p139
Reviews the book 'Feminine Fascism: Women in Britain's Fascist Movement 1923-1945,' by Julie V. Gottlieb.
- The Culture of Fascism: Visions of the Far Right in Britain. Holmes, Colin // English Historical Review;Dec2005, Vol. 120 Issue 489, p1462
The article reviews the book "The Culture of Fascism: Visions of the Far Right in Britain," edited by Julie V. Gottlieb and Thomas P. Linehan.
- The Aftermath of Suffrage: Women, Gender, and Politics in Britain, 1918-1945. Edited by Julie V. Gottlieb and Richard Toye. Beaumont, Caitríona // Twentieth Century British History;Mar2015, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p156
No abstract available.
- Fascism (Book Review). Murphy, Donald J. // Library Journal;10/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 17, p2070
Reviews the book 'Fascism: A Reader's Guide: Analyses, Interpretations, Bibliography,' edited by Walter Laqueur.
- Fascism and Dictatorship (Book Review). Cassels, Alan // Canadian Journal of History;Apr76, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p97
Reviews the book 'Fascism and Dictatorship: The Third International and the Problem of Fascism,' by Nicos Poulantzas and translated by Judith White.
- Friendly Fascism: The New Face of Power in America (Book). Kallai, Maria // Humboldt Journal of Social Relations;1982, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p242
Reviews the book "Friendly Fascism: The New Face of Power in America," by Bertram Gross.
- The Culture of Japanese Fascism. BROWN, Roger // Social Science Japan Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p288
The article reviews the book "The Culture of Japanese Fascism," edited by Alan Tansman.
- Fascism and the Mafia, Christopher Duggan (Book). Ikegami, Eiko // Qualitative Sociology;Winter89, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p422
Reviews the book "Fascism and the Mafia," by Christopher Duggan.
- Warning to Ostriches. Childs, Marquis W. // New Republic;11/8/39, Vol. 101 Issue 1301, p24
Reviews the book "The March of Fascism," by Stephen Raushenbush.