The Labour Party in Wales, 1900-2000
- Labour's First Century/The Labour Party in Wales, 1900-2000 (Book). Barker, Rodney // Parliamentary History (Edinburgh University Press);Nov2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p395
Reviews the books 'Labour's First Century,' edited by Duncan Tanner, Pat Thane and Nick Tiratsoo and 'The Labour Party in Wales, 1900â€“2000,' edited by Duncan Tanner, Chris Williams and Deian Hopkin.
- Essays in Labour History, 1918-1939 (Book Review). Lloyd, Trevor // Canadian Journal of History;Apr78, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p159
Reviews the book 'Essays in Labour History, 1918-1939,' edited by Asa Briggs and John Saville.
- The Left and Israel: Party-Policy Change and Internal Democracy (Book). Sharkansky, Ira // Shofar: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Jewish Studies;Summer2002, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p136
Reviews the book 'The Left and Israel: Party-Policy Change and Internal Democracy,' by June Edmunds.
- Blair's first term in office. // New Statesman;10/23/2006 Supplement, p15
The article reviews the book "Servants of the People: The Inside Story of New Labour," by Andrew Rawnsley.
- Labour in Power, 1945-1951. Petter, Martin // Labour / Le Travail;Spring86, Vol. 17, p335
The article reviews the book "Labour in Power, 1945-1951," by Kenneth O. Morgan.
- Speak For Britain!: A New History of the Labour Party. Shepherd, John // History Today;Jun2010, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p59
The article reviews the book "Speak For Britain!: A New History of the Labour Party," by Martin Pugh.
- How the left always loses. Self, Will // New Statesman;9/22/2003, Vol. 132 Issue 4656, p50
Reviews the book, "Pretty Straight Guys," by Nick Cohen.
- Your Britain: Media and the Making of the Labour Party. LILLEKER, DARREN G. // American Historical Review;Feb2011, Vol. 116 Issue 1, p224
A review of the book "Your Britain: Media & the Making of the Labour Party," by Laura Beers is presented.
- New left books. Hands, Gordon // Parliamentary Affairs;Jan93, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p142
Features books about the British Labour party, published before the party's fourth general elections. Austen Morgan's book on Harold Wilson; Jad Adams's biography of Teny Been; Eric Hammond and John Grants' books on the leadership of the trade union movement; Patrick Seyd and Paul Whiteley's...