- HR strategy forum. Davis, Penny; Matthewman, Jim // Personnel Today;8/5/2003, p16
The article presents information on HR strategy dilemma and its solution by experts. The major issue is how to implement changes quickly, ensuring new business processes are adapted and people processes are fully aligned. Solutions are provided by Penny Davis and Jim Matthewman. According to...
- The Start of Some Splendid Careers (Book). Leslie, Roger // Booklist;12/1/2002, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p654
Reviews the book 'Heading Out: The Start of Some Splendid Careers,' edited by Gloria Kamen.
- Professional Employees: A Study of Scientists and Engineers. (Book Review). Cheek Jr., Neil H. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jul66, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p641
The article reviews the book "Professional Employees: A Study of Scientists and Engineers," by Kenneth Prandy.
- Professional Ideals. Bishop, John D. // Journal of Business Ethics;Oct90, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p817
The article presents a review of the book "Professional Ideals," by Albert Flores.
- How to be a Player. // OfficePro;Oct2002, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p32
Reviews the book 'Organization Smarts: Portable Skills for Professionals Who Want to Get Ahead,' by David W. Brown.
- Green At Work (Book). Webb, Audrey // Earth Island Journal;Spring2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, 'Special section' p5
Reviews the book 'Green at Work,' by Susan Cohn.
- Government and Expertise (Book). Parris, Henry // Victorian Studies;Summer90, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p676
Reviews the book 'Government and Expertise: Specialists, Administrators and Professionals, 1860-1919,' edited by Roy McLeod.
- The Dip. // Fitness Management;Oct2007, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p28
The article reviews the book "The Dip," by Seth Godin.
- In an Age of Experts: The Changing Role of Professionals in Politics and Public Life (Book). Weil, Frederick D. // Social Forces;Jun97, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p1468
Reviews the book "In an Age of Experts: The Changing Role of Professionals in Politics and Public Life," by Steven Brint.