- Reviews. Wide, Thomas; Olszewska, Zuzanna; Rogers, Anna Backman; Basea, Erato; Wroot, Jonathan // New Cinemas: Journal of Contemporary Film;2013, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p71
Afghanistan in the Cinema, Mark Graham (2010) Urbana, Chicago and Springfield: Illinois University Press, 196 pp., ISBN: 9780252077128, p/bk, Â£14.99 'Afghanistan, Good Governance and the Media', seminar at the School of Oriental and African Studies, London, 8 July 2011 Deleuze and the Cinemas...
- Trusting the stats. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Jul2007, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p18
The article reviews the book "Beyond the Balanced Scorecard: Improving Business Intelligence With Analytics," by Mark Graham.
- How Islam Created the Modern World. Rothman, Norman C. // Comparative Civilizations Review;Fall2012, Issue 67, p133
The article reviews the book "How Islam Created the Modern World," by Mark Graham.
- Josef Fuchs on Natural Law (Book). Richard, Lucien J. // Catholic Library World;Sep2003, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p65
Reviews the book "Josef Fuchs on Natural Law," by Mark Graham.
- JOSEF FUCHS ON NATURAL LAW (Book). Connors Jr., Russell B. // Theological Studies;Dec2003, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p862
Reviews the book "Josef Fuchs on Natural Law," by Mark E. Graham.
- THE INVISIBLE FRONT. // Kirkus Reviews;9/1/2014, Vol. 82 Issue 17, p52
No abstract available.
- Graham heads Pameco division. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/28/94, Vol. 193 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the promotion of Mark Graham as president of Pameco Corp.'s Southern Division.
- Bell's Graham To Be Honored. // Official Board Markets;6/27/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 26, p3
The article reports on the presentation of the Robert T. Gair Award to Mark Graham, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Bell Inc. during the 2009 Paperboard Packaging Council (PPC) Fall Meeting & Leadership Conference in October 2009 at the Barton Creek Resort in Austin, Texas.
- Mark Graham Named CEO of LOUD. // Pro Sound News;Nov2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p5
The article announces that Mark Graham was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of Loud Technologies Inc.