- STRAY CAT TO ALASKA. Pelton, Doug // Pacific Yachting;Sep2008, p38
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's sailing experience to Alaska.
- MANAGING DIRECTOR. // Event;Feb/Mar2011, p57
An interview with Hugo Montgomery-Swan, managing director of Oyster House Media, is presented. He cites his inspiration for launching Ribex, an exhibition dedicated to rigid inflatable boats (RIB). He details the challenges involved in producing the exhibition. He mentions the evolution of...
- Look Before You Leap. Thompson, Nonnie // Pacific Yachting: Boating in the Pacific Northwest;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p98
A personal narrative is presented which discusses the author's experience while boating.
- Boating (Book Review). Schwartz, Jay // Library Journal;8/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 14, p1615
Reviews the book 'Boating: Facts and Feats,' by Peter Johnson.
- This Boat (Book Review). Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne; Vleck, Gay Lynn Van // School Library Journal;Jul2001, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p92
Reviews the book `This Boat,' written and illustrated by Paul Collicutt.
- Connect (Book). Headley, Susan // Youth Studies Australia;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p53
Reviews the book "Connect," by Roger Holdsworth.
- Backwaters (Book Review). Simon, James // Library Journal;10/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 18, p2231
Reviews the book 'Backwaters,' by Stephen Jones.
- The Wooden Boat (book). // Professional Fisherman;Apr2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p44
Reviews the book 'The Wooden Boat,' by Joseph Gribbins.
- SAILBOAT REFINISHING. // Practical Sailor;Jan2009, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p21
The article reviews the book "Sailboat Refinishing," by Don Casey.