- Oil on the Edge: Offshore Development, Conflict, Gridlock (Book). Gunter, Valerie J. // Social Forces;Dec97, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p721
Reviews the book "Oil on the Edge: Offshore Development, Conflict, Gridlock," by Robert Gramling.
- Report on North See Oil Development. // Marketing News;5/15/74, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p11
The article reviews the book "Report on North Sea Oil Development."
- Gulf Star 45 (Book Review). Schipf, R.G. // Library Journal;10/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 18, p2206
Reviews the book 'Gulf Star 45,' by Kim Bartlett.
- UK offshore jobs fall significantly. Thatcher, Mike // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p11
States that 1994 employment on Britain's offshore oil and gas fell significantly according to the annual `Energy Report' from the Department of Trade and Industry. Comparison between 1993 and 1994 offshore workforce; Factors that caused the decline according to a spokesman from British...
- Norwegian oil output up as gas production drops. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the drop in Norway's offshore fields production average of crude oil and condensates in April of 1993. Figures; Report by Wood Mackenzie Consultants Ltd.; Dutch offshore production; United Kingdom offshore oil production.
- A win-win possibility. Cunningham, Rip // Salt Water Sportsman;Aug97, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p9
Editorial. Comments on the possible cooperation between the sports fishing community and oil companies in Southern California. Collaboration among the United Anglers of Southern California, the American Sportfishing Association and marine scientists; Requirement for oil rigs owners to remove...
- NAPCA President Considers The Value Of Cooperation In The Pipeline Industry. Reuser, Hank C. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 230 Issue 4, p84
Focuses on the importance of cooperation among the operators and suppliers in the pipeline industry. Improvement in the development of offshore pipeline projects; Provision of quality products and services; Attainment of economical and technological solutions for the enhancement of subsea fields.
- Chevron weighs up Alba Southern options. Beckman, Jeremy // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p18
Reports on developments related to the offshore petroleum industry as of August 1995. Includes Chevron International Oil Co.'s production development order for Alba Southern; Conoco Inc.'s plans to install a compression platform to its Murduch production platform; Scotland's completion of a...
- Briefs... Crowden, Michael // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p22
Reports on developments related to the offshore oil industry in the Gulf of Mexico, as of August 1995. Includes Seagull Energy's natural gas discovery; Global Natural Resources' initiation of gas sales from its High Island 22L-1 well; Evaluation of Tatham Offshore's initial well on Vosca Knoll 818.