- Kooperationen zwischen Umweltschultzorganisationen und Unternehmen (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;Sep/Dec2002, Vol. 25 Issue 3/4, p484
Reviews the book 'Kooperationen zwischen Umweltschutzorganisationen und Unternehmen,' by Martin Kupp.
- Latte With a Side of Leadership. // Westchester County Business Journal;Winter2012 Connect Supplement, p5
The article offers brief information on the book "Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life Without Losing Its Soul" by Howard Schultz.
- Book of the Month. Donald, Linda // NZ Business;Jul2008, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p13
The article reviews the book "Business Wise: A Practical Guide to Success in Business," by Fred Stewart.
- Fit In, Stand Out. Buckley, Patrick // CMA Management;Dec2006, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p6
The article reviews the book "Fit In, Stand Out: Mastering the FISO Factor for Success in Business and Life," by Blythe McGarvie.
- Three Simple Steps: A Map to Success in Business and Life. // Publishers Weekly;6/11/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 24, p48
The article reviews the book "Three Simple Steps: A Map to Success in Business and Life" by Trevor Blake.
- Good Trouble: Building a Successful Life & Business with Aspergerâ€™s. Safford, Elizabeth // Library Journal;3/1/2016, Vol. 141 Issue 4, p112
No abstract available.
- Jack Welch's "Road Map" to Winning. Ginzl, David J. // Commercial Lending Review;Sep2005, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p41
The article reviews the book "Winning," by Jack Welch. INSET: Differentiation: From Playgrounds to Yankee Stadium..
- Clearly Outstanding. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);7/23/2012, Vol. 112 Issue 4299, p35
The article reviews the book "Clearly Outstanding," by Rebecca Miller.
- A Metaphor for Business Success. Holtzman, Henry // Alaska Business Monthly;Sep2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p74
Reviews the book 'Quantum Organizations: A New Paradigm for Achieving Organizational Success and Personal Meaning,' by Ralph H. Kilmann.