- Book reviews. // Quality Progress;Jan99, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p97
Reviews books on management including `The Dolphins Are Back: A Successful Quality Model for Healing the Environment,' by Phillip M. Scanlan, `The Project Office,' by Thomas R. Block, `QS-9000 Essentials,' by Rob Carpenter.
- Automotive Quality Systems Handbook. // Quality Progress;Apr2006, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p97
The article reviews the book "Automotive Quality Systems Handbook: ISO/TS 16949:2002," second edition, by David Hoyle.
- QS-9000 certification pays off. // Quality;May97, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p10
No abstract available.
- QS-9000 continues to change. // Quality;May97, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p12
No abstract available.
- Volunteer auditors could cut QS-9000 costs. Kisiel, Ralph // Plastics News;4/14/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p59
Reports that automotive suppliers seeking QS-9000 certification may soon be able to reduce their costs by using volunteer auditors on loan from carmakers and fellow suppliers. Willingness of companies to donate time for auditing purposes; Results of survey conducted on firms willing to donate...
- A quest for QS. McCutcheon, Julie // Crain's Detroit Business;05/19/97, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p9
Focuses on Ford Motor Company, General Motors Corporation, and Chrysler Corporation's creation of QS-9000, which is a set of quality-systems requirements that incorporates the International Organization for Standardization (ISO-9000) quality standards. Information on the QS-9000; Comments from...
- QS-9000 enforces quality standard for suppliers. McCutcheon, Julie // Crain's Detroit Business;05/19/97, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p10
Presents information on the QS-9000 quality standard, which was developed by Ford Motor Company, General Motors Corporation, and Chrysler Corporation. Comments from Chrysler spokesman, Bryan Zvidbleman; Benefits of the standard, in comparison to the ISO-9000.
- Quest for quality. McIntyre, Kathryn; Hruska, John // Industrial Heating;May97, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p12
Discusses the three potential avenues for a supplier to achieve Q1. Production part suppliers and QS-9000; Non-production part suppliers, QSA-S and QSA-TE.
- New QS-9000 logo approved. // Quality;Aug97, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the QS-9000 logo. Authorization of new logo by Supplier Quality Requirements Task Force.