Qualitative Analysis of Human Movement
- Qualitative Analysis of Human Movement (Book). // Perceptual & Motor Skills;Jun2002 Part 2, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p1312
Reviews the book 'Qualitative Analysis of Human Movement,' Second Edition by D.V. Knudson and C.S. Morrison.
- Qualitative Analysis of Human Movement. // Palaestra;Winter2005, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p52
Reviews the book "Qualitative Analysis of Human Movement," 2nd ed., by D. V. Knudsen and C. S. Morrison.
- Fundamentals of Biomechanics. Ozyener, Fadil // Journal of Sports Science & Medicine;Sep2007, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p384
The article reviews the book "Fundamentals of Biomechanics," edited by Duane Knudson.
- Theaters. Clark, Bradford // TD&T: Theatre Design & Technology;Winter2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p63
The article reviews the book "Theaters," by Craig Morrison.
- Go Cat Go: Rockabilly Music and its Makers. McMahon, Oisin // Canadian Folk Music;Sep-Dec1997, Vol. 31 Issue 3/4, p42
The article reviews the book "Go Cat Go: Rockabilly Music and Its Makers," by Craig Morrison.
- The Character of the Syriac Version of the First Book of Samuel (Book). Matthews Jr., Edward G. // Catholic Biblical Quarterly;Oct2002, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p741
Reviews the book 'The Character of the Syriac Version of the First Book of Samuel,' by Craig E. Morrison.
- About the Contributors. // World-Class Tennis Technique;2001, p274
The article features contributing authors to the book "World-Class Tennis Technique." Vic Braden is one of the most recognize tennis instructors in the world and is a licensed psychologist, author, sports educator and researcher, videographer, and television commentator. Paul Dent is a national...
- Better manual handling with new edition of The Handling of People. // Equipment Services;Jan2013, p6
The article discusses the release of the manual "The Handling People," 6th Edition of BackCare, which is peer reviewed by experts to assure its accuracy and endorsed by institutions such as the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and the Royal College of Nursing.
- NEURONS AND RHYTHM. Lydic, Ralph // BioScience;May85, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p315
Reviews the book 'Neural Origin of Rythmic Movements,' edited by A. Roberts and B.L. Roberts.