Learning Style Perspectives (Book)
- Concepts for Future Physical Educators. Martin, Ellen; Weimar, Wendi; Schnuelle, Deanna // Teaching Elementary Physical Education;Nov98, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p28
Reviews the book 'Concepts of Physical Education: What Every Student Needs to Know,' edited by Bonnie Mohnsen.
- Mentoring in Physical Education (Book). Veal, Mary Lou // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jul1998, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p505
Reviews the book 'Mentoring in Physical Education: Issues and Insights,' edited by Mick Mawer.
- Adapted Physical Education and Sport (Book). Webb, Daniel // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly;Oct2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p460
Reviews the book 'Adapted Physical Education and Sport,' Third edition,' edited by Joseph P. Winnick.
- Adapted Physical Education. Willgoose, Carl E. // Education;Apr1955, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p532
The article reviews the book "Adapted Physical Education," by Arthur S. Daniels.
- Adapted Physical Education: Principal and Practice of Physical Education for Exceptional Students. Dolphin, Jane E. // Exceptional Children;Mar1955, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p238
The article reviews the book "Adapted Physical Education: Principal and Practice of Physical Education for Exceptional Students," by Arthur S. Daniels.
- THE REVIEW OF A BOOK BY MARIA ROTKIEWICZ â€“ THE LIGHT OF OLYMPIA: The Foundation of The Centre of Olympic Education, Heliodor Publishing House, Warszawa 2011, pp. 358. Daniluk, Katarzyna // Polish Journal of Sport & Tourism;Mar2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p77
The article reviews the book "The Light of Olympia," by Maria Rotkiewicz.
- Therapeutic Modalities (Book). Quatre, Tannus // Athletic Therapy Today;May2003, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p58
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Therapeutic Modalities,' Second Edition, by Chad Starkey.
- THE YOUNG ATHLETE'S HANDBOOK. // Modern Athlete & Coach;Oct2006, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p34
The article reviews the book "The Young Athlete's Handbook."
- Strength Training. Brown, Lee E. // Active Living;Jan2008, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p11
The article reviews the book "Strength Training," by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).