Learning Style Perspectives (Book)
- Concepts for Future Physical Educators. Martin, Ellen; Weimar, Wendi; Schnuelle, Deanna // Teaching Elementary Physical Education;Nov98, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p28
Reviews the book 'Concepts of Physical Education: What Every Student Needs to Know,' edited by Bonnie Mohnsen.
- Mentoring in Physical Education (Book). Veal, Mary Lou // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jul1998, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p505
Reviews the book 'Mentoring in Physical Education: Issues and Insights,' edited by Mick Mawer.
- Adapted Physical Education and Sport (Book). Webb, Daniel // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly;Oct2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p460
Reviews the book 'Adapted Physical Education and Sport,' Third edition,' edited by Joseph P. Winnick.
- Psychological Training/Psychologisches Training (Book). McGown, Anne // Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology;Feb97, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p86
Reviews the book 'Psychological Training/Psychologisches Training,' edited by Jurgen R. Nitsch and Roland Seiler.
- Overtraining in Sport (Book). Shephard, Roy J. // Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology;Oct98, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p459
Reviews the book 'Overtraining in Sport,' edited by B. Kreider, A.C. Fry and M.L. O'Toole.
- A DISTANCE COVERED. Moore, Richard // Sewanee Review;Summer91, Vol. 99 Issue 3, preceding p337
Reviews the book `Unheard Melodies,' by Warren Leamon.
- THE REVIEW OF A BOOK BY MARIA ROTKIEWICZ — THE LIGHT OF OLYMPIA: The Foundation of The Centre of Olympic Education, Heliodor Publishing House, Warszawa 2011, pp. 358. Daniluk, Katarzyna // Polish Journal of Sport & Tourism;Mar2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p77
The article reviews the book "The Light of Olympia," by Maria Rotkiewicz.
- Therapeutic Modalities (Book). Quatre, Tannus // Athletic Therapy Today;May2003, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p58
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Therapeutic Modalities,' Second Edition, by Chad Starkey.
- THE YOUNG ATHLETE'S HANDBOOK. // Modern Athlete & Coach;Oct2006, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p34
The article reviews the book "The Young Athlete's Handbook."