Critical Postmodernism in Human Movement, Physical Education, and Sport (Book)
- Critical Postmodernism in Human Movement, Physical Education and Sport (Book). Sydnor, Synthia // Journal of the Philosophy of Sport;2000, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p108
Reviews the book 'Critical Postmodernism in Human Movement, Physical Education and Sport,' edited by Juan-Miguel Fernï¿½ndez-Balboa.
- No PETE is an island. Ingham, Alan G. // Quest (00336297);May97, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p187
Opinion. Critiques Juan-Miguel Fernndez-Balboa's views on physical education. Details on Fernndez-Balboa's views on this issue; How to integrate Physical Education Teacher Education (PETE) with broader, university-wide mission statements on a liberal education; Disadvantages of the structure...
- CHAPTER SIX: Dignity and Democracy in the College Classroom: The Practice of Student Self-Evaluation. FERNÁNDEZ-BALBOA, JUAN-MIGUEL // Useful Theory: Making Critical Education Practical;2006, p105
Chapter VI of the book "Useful Theory: Making Critical Education Practical" is presented. It explores the issue of freedom, dignity and self-evaluation in a project conducted among college students where the author installed a self-evaluation grading system among his students. Despite the...
- Concepts for Future Physical Educators. Martin, Ellen; Weimar, Wendi; Schnuelle, Deanna // Teaching Elementary Physical Education;Nov98, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p28
Reviews the book 'Concepts of Physical Education: What Every Student Needs to Know,' edited by Bonnie Mohnsen.
- Mentoring in Physical Education (Book). Veal, Mary Lou // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jul1998, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p505
Reviews the book 'Mentoring in Physical Education: Issues and Insights,' edited by Mick Mawer.
- Adapted Physical Education and Sport (Book). Webb, Daniel // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly;Oct2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p460
Reviews the book 'Adapted Physical Education and Sport,' Third edition,' edited by Joseph P. Winnick.
- Adapted Physical Education. Willgoose, Carl E. // Education;Apr1955, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p532
The article reviews the book "Adapted Physical Education," by Arthur S. Daniels.
- Adapted Physical Education: Principal and Practice of Physical Education for Exceptional Students. Dolphin, Jane E. // Exceptional Children;Mar1955, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p238
The article reviews the book "Adapted Physical Education: Principal and Practice of Physical Education for Exceptional Students," by Arthur S. Daniels.
- Psychological Training/Psychologisches Training (Book). McGown, Anne // Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology;Feb97, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p86
Reviews the book 'Psychological Training/Psychologisches Training,' edited by Jurgen R. Nitsch and Roland Seiler.