- Oxymorons (Book). Kirkman, Bradford // Inquiry (00469580);Winter2002/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p429
Reviews the book 'Oxymorons: The Myth of a U.S. Health Care System,' by J.D. Kleinke.
- Oxymorons (Book). Woods, David // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/20/2002, Vol. 324 Issue 7343, p982
Reviews the book 'Oxymorons: The Myth of a US Health Care System,' by J.D. Kleinke.
- Bleeding Edge: The Business of Healthcare in the New Century. Dewey, Leslie R. // Marketing Health Services;Spring99, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p36
The article reviews the book "Bleeding Edge: The Business of Health Care in the New Century," by J. D. Kleinke.
- Face off: Is managed care working? Blassingame, Kelley M. // Employee Benefit News;6/1/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p25
Highlights the debate over the effectiveness of managed care in the U.S. health care system. Views of health professor Edward Hughes on managed care; Book written by J.D. Kleinke about the health care system.
- The Data Diagnosis. Berndtson, Chad; Hoffman, Stefanie // CRN;Nov2009, Issue 1291, p59
The article provides information on ways to maximize health care opportunities with fully integrated electronic health record (EHR). It cites the explanation of Geisinger Health System president Glenn Steele on the necessity of re-engineering care and realtime data with the ability to transmit...
- Package products for new markets. Blake, Laura Watilo // Managed Healthcare Executive;Dec2009, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the effort of SeeChange health insurance companies to offer new package products in the care market amid the economic uncertainty in the U.S. According to healthcare economist J. D. Kleinke, companies planning to enter the healthcare world need to be innovative since...
- Anecdotal Exigence. Pedersen, R.P. // Community College Week;8/19/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p23
Reviews the book 'Embrace the Oxymoron: Customer Service in Higher Education,' by Neal Raisman.
- Literary Newswriting: The Death of an Oxymoron. (Columbia, S.C.: Journalism Monographs No. 99. Ward, Hiley H. // Newspaper Research Journal;Spring1987, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p92
Reviews the book "Literary Newswriting: The Death of an Oxymoron," by R. Thomas Berner.
- Who Ordered the Jumbo Shrimp? And Other Oxymorons. // New England Reading Association Journal;2006, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p50
The article reviews the book "Who Ordered the Jumbo Shrimp? and Other Oxymorons," by John Agee.