- Sounding the Analects, Engaging Confucius. Thompson, Kirill O. // Philosophy East & West;Jan2011, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p195
The article reviews the book "Confucius Now: Contemporary Encounters With the Analects," edited by David Jones.
- Reading David Jones. Corcoran, Neil // Review of English Studies;Jun2009, Vol. 60 Issue 245, p511
The article reviews the book "Reading David Jones," by Thomas Dilworth.
- Melt Down. Finkelstein, Lee // Reading Time;Aug2010, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p37
The article reviews the book "Melt Down," by David Jones.
- Words Gone to War. // Time;4/6/1962, Vol. 79 Issue 14, p114
The article reviews the book "In Parenthesis," by David Jones.
- RECENT CRITICISM ON DAVID JONES. Staudt, Kathleen Henderson // Contemporary Literature;Fall86, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p409
Focuses the poetic intention and the ideology in the works of poet David Jones. Comparison on the poetic vision of Jones and author Christopher Dawson; Expression of political sympathies in the works of Jones; Identification of Jones as major poet of the twentieth century.
- Northwick Lodge, Harrow-on-the-Hill: David Jones' Residence for 17 Years. Wilcockson, Colin // Agenda;Spring2013, Vol. 47 Issue 1/2, p173
The article presents information on the Victorian Northwick Lodge that has been the residence of the poet David Jones for 17 years.
- Power Up. Webb, Kane // Louisville Magazine;Oct2011, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p40
The article offers information on the survey conducted by the journal on several powerful personalities of Louisville, Kentucky including mayor Greg Fischer, and founder of Humana Inc. David Jones. All these notable people have been ranked by the journal according to their status. This year's...
- 'David Jones'. Herrmann, Luke // British Art Journal;Spring2008, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p91
The article reviews the exhibition "David Jones 1895-1974," at the Monnow Valley Arts Centre, England, from October 18, 2007 to December 1, 2007.
- Warmest decade on record: Bureau's 2009 review. // Ecos;Feb/Mar2010, Issue 153, p30
The article provides information on Australia's annual climate review for 2009 conducted by the Bureau of Meteorology. The review states that 2009 was the country's second warmest year since high-quality records began in 1910 having an estimated 0.90 degrees Celsius. Dr. David Jones, infers that...