Heroic Acts in Humble Shoes: America's Nurses Tell Their Stories
- CURRENT ISSUES IN NURSING. // Australian Nursing Journal;Jul2011, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p33
The article reviews the book "Current Issues in Nursing," eighth edition by Perle Slavik Cowen and Sue Moorhead.
- Book review: Sellman D, Snelling P, eds, Becoming a nurse: a textbook for professional practice, Pearson Education: Harlow, 2010, 468 pp.: 9780132389235, GBP30.99 (pbk). Foster-Lill, Alison // Nursing Ethics;11/01/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p794
The article reviews the book "Becoming a Nurse: A Textbook for Professional Practice," edited by D. Sellman and P. Snelling.
- More Moments in Time: Images of Exemplary Nursing. Morley, Ros // Nursing Management - UK;Oct2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p8
The article reviews the book "More Moments in Time: Images of Exemplary Nursing," by Beth Perry.
- book reviews. GENERAL PRACTICE NURSING. // Australian Nursing Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p49
The article reviews the book "General Practice Nursing," edited by Lynne Walker, Elizabeth Patterson, William Wong and Doris Young.
- Expertise in nursing practice: caring, clinical judgment, and ethics. Neal-Boylan, Leslie // Nursing Ethics;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p675
The article reviews the book "Expertise in Nursing Practice: Caring, Clinical Judgment, and Ethics," by P. Benner , C. Tanner and C. Chesla.
- Reviews. Leadership in Nursing Practice -- Changing the Landscape of Health Care. Jebb, Paul // Nursing Standard;12/5/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p30
The article reviews the book "Leadership in Nursing Practice: Changing the Landscape of Health Care," by Tim Porter-Oâ€™Grady and Kathy Malloch.
- What's on your Bookshelf? // Journal of Nurse Life Care Planning;Fall2011, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p436
The article reviews the books "Nursing Malpractice: Foundations of Nursing Malpractice Claims," Fourth Edition Vol. I and "Nursing Malpractice: Roots of Nursing Malpractice," Vol. 2, edited by P. W. Iyer, B. J. Levin, K. C. Ashton, and V Powell.
- CONTRACEPTION: AN AUSTRALIAN CLINICAL PRACTICE HANDBOOK 3RD EDITION. // Australian Nursing Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p36
The article reviews the book "Contraception: An Australian Clinical Practice Handbook," third edition from Family Planning Queensland and Family Planning Victoria.
- TRANSITIONS IN NURSING 3RD EDITON. // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p35
The article reviews the book "Transitions in Nursing," 3rd edition by Esther Chang and John Daly.