Heroic Acts in Humble Shoes: America's Nurses Tell Their Stories
- Expertise in nursing practice: caring, clinical judgment, and ethics. Neal-Boylan, Leslie // Nursing Ethics;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p675
The article reviews the book "Expertise in Nursing Practice: Caring, Clinical Judgment, and Ethics," by P. Benner , C. Tanner and C. Chesla.
- What's on your Bookshelf? // Journal of Nurse Life Care Planning;Fall2011, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p436
The article reviews the books "Nursing Malpractice: Foundations of Nursing Malpractice Claims," Fourth Edition Vol. I and "Nursing Malpractice: Roots of Nursing Malpractice," Vol. 2, edited by P. W. Iyer, B. J. Levin, K. C. Ashton, and V Powell.
- Reviews. Leadership in Nursing Practice -- Changing the Landscape of Health Care. Jebb, Paul // Nursing Standard;12/5/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p30
The article reviews the book "Leadership in Nursing Practice: Changing the Landscape of Health Care," by Tim Porter-O�Grady and Kathy Malloch.
- CONTRACEPTION: AN AUSTRALIAN CLINICAL PRACTICE HANDBOOK 3RD EDITION. // Australian Nursing Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p36
The article reviews the book "Contraception: An Australian Clinical Practice Handbook," third edition from Family Planning Queensland and Family Planning Victoria.
- TRANSITIONS IN NURSING 3RD EDITON. // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p35
The article reviews the book "Transitions in Nursing," 3rd edition by Esther Chang and John Daly.
- What I wish I knew about nursing. // Lamp;2011, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p45
The article reviews the book "What I Wish I Knew About Nursing," by Allie and Marty Wilson.
- REFLECTIVE PRACTICE. // Australian Nursing Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p26
The article reviews the book "Reflective Practice: Transforming Education and Improving Outcomes," by Gwen D. Sherwood and Sara Horton-Deutsch.
- International Council of Nurses-Advanced Nursing Practice. Salvage, Jane // Nursing Standard;11/28/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p30
The article reviews the book "International Council of Nurses: Advanced Nursing Practice," edited by Madrean Schober and Fadwa Affara.
- COMPETENCE IS MORE THAN JUST STANDARDS. Scully, Anne-Marie // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar1995, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p24
Differentiates competence with standard in the practice of nursing in Australia. Definition of competencies in relation to the nursing profession; Commencement of a project in 1990 aiming to review nurses' competencies; Use of competencies as dynamic monitors; Definition of standard; Uses of...