CLIMBING THE POLE: Edmund Hillary and the Trans-Antarctic Expedition 1955-1958
- THE CONQUEST OF EVEREST. Temple, Phillips // America;2/20/1954, Vol. 90 Issue 21, p540
The article reviews the book "The Conquest of Everest," by Sir John Hunt, with a Chapter on the Final Assault by Sir Edmund Hillary.
- THE EVEREST STORY. Bliven, Bruce // New Republic;2/1/54, Vol. 130 Issue 5, p17
Reviews the book "The Conquest of Everest," by John Hunt and Edmund Hillary.
- Nothing Venture, Nothing Win (Book). Nygaard, Anita // LJ: Library Journal;4/15/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p753
Reviews the book 'Nothing Venture, Nothing Win,' by Edmund Hillary.
- High Adventure (Book). Offenbach, Claudia // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);May2003, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p151
Reviews the non-fiction book 'High Adventure,' by Edmund Hillary.
- From the Ocean to the Sky (Book). Todisco, Paula J. // School Library Journal;Sep79, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p170
Reviews the book 'From the Ocean to the Sky,' by Edmund Hillary.
- THE CROSSING OF ANTARCTICA. Linehan, Daniel // America;5/9/1959, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p313
The article reviews the book "THE CROSSING OF ANTARCTICA," by Vivian Fuchs and Edmund Hillary.
- Sir Edmund Hillary: An extraordinary life. Fountain, Barbara // New Zealand Doctor;6/3/2009, p40
The article reviews the book "Sir Edmund Hillary: An Extraordinary Life," by Alexa Johnston.
- Edmund Hillary: First to Climb Mt. Everest (Book). Shoemaker, Joel // School Library Journal;Nov90, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p125
Reviews the book 'Edmund Hillary: First to Climb Mt. Everest,' by Timothy Gaffney.
- Everest (Book). Atwater-Singer, Margaret // Library Journal;5/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p104
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Everest: Summit of Achievement,' compiled by the Royal Geographic Society.