- Beat challenges of implementation. Keefe, Jenny // Employee Benefits;Oct2008, Special section p5
The article discusses the views of Jonathan Trevor, lecturer in human resource, on how to overcome the challenges of implementing flexible employee benefits in Great Britain. One way of overcoming the challenge in implementing the benefits is to keep the scheme simple to maximize employee...
- Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management. // Training & Development Journal;Aug84, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p79
Reviews the book 'Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management,' by Charles LaBelle, Susan Bookbinder, John DeMarino, Michael Krawetz, Denise Kreiger, Barbara Dalton, Lynette Mayne, Leonard Smith and John Tangney.
- ASSESSING PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (Book). Elliott, Robert H. // Southern Review of Public Administration;Dec77, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p383
Reviews the book 'Assessing Personnel Management: Objectives and Performance Indicators: A Guide for City Officials,' published by the U.S.-based Public Services Laboratory.
- Personnel Management (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Jul/Aug77, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p278
Reviews the book 'Personnel Management: A Situational Approach,' by Donald P. Crane.
- FILMS FOR PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (BOOK). Vervalin, Charles H. // Training & Development Journal;Sep69, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p61
Reviews the book 'Films for Personnel Management,' by Louis S. Goodman and associates.
- HR Leadership. // People Management;1/28/2010, p32
The article reviews the book " HR Leadership," by Linda Holbeche.
- Successful Mergers (Book). Wills, Christopher // Personnel Today;10/15/2002, p36
Reviews the book 'Successful Mergers: Tackling the People Issues,' by Marion Devine.
- Personnel: The Management of People at Work (Book). Sinick, Daniel // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Nov65, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p322
Reviews the book "Personnel: The Management of People at Work," by Dale S. Beach.
- Deja vu all over again. Hyde, A.C. // Public Manager;Winter2000-2001, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p59
Reviews the book 'Taking Charge of Federal Personnel,' by George Nesterzuk, Donald J. Devine and Robert E. Moffit.