- Beat challenges of implementation. Keefe, Jenny // Employee Benefits;Oct2008, Special section p5
The article discusses the views of Jonathan Trevor, lecturer in human resource, on how to overcome the challenges of implementing flexible employee benefits in Great Britain. One way of overcoming the challenge in implementing the benefits is to keep the scheme simple to maximize employee...
- Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management. // Training & Development Journal;Aug84, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p79
Reviews the book 'Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management,' by Charles LaBelle, Susan Bookbinder, John DeMarino, Michael Krawetz, Denise Kreiger, Barbara Dalton, Lynette Mayne, Leonard Smith and John Tangney.
- ASSESSING PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (Book). Elliott, Robert H. // Southern Review of Public Administration;Dec77, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p383
Reviews the book 'Assessing Personnel Management: Objectives and Performance Indicators: A Guide for City Officials,' published by the U.S.-based Public Services Laboratory.
- Personnel Management (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Jul/Aug77, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p278
Reviews the book 'Personnel Management: A Situational Approach,' by Donald P. Crane.
- FILMS FOR PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (BOOK). Vervalin, Charles H. // Training & Development Journal;Sep69, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p61
Reviews the book 'Films for Personnel Management,' by Louis S. Goodman and associates.
- HR Leadership. // People Management;1/28/2010, p32
The article reviews the book " HR Leadership," by Linda Holbeche.
- Front line obstetrics. James, Catherine E. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/11/1986, Vol. 292 Issue 6513, p129
Reviews the book 'The Management of Labor,' edited by J. Studd.
- The Talent Edge (Book). Pletsch, Adam // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p14
Reviews the book 'The Talent Edge: A Behavioral Approach to Hiring, Developing and Keeping Top Performers,' by David S. Cohen.
- TA and the Manager (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Jan/Feb77, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p63
Reviews the book 'TA and the Manager,' by Dudley Bennett.